PDA

View Full Version : Need advice - mule buck

SAKO 85
11-11-2008, 12:17 PM
where is the hottest place to hunt mule buck at this time of year. I am not looking for secret place, just any area where there is a lot of mule.:smile:

This year is my first season of hunting. I already harvest moose(7-11)LEH, white-tail doe(8-14)LEH and queen charlotte island deer.

showtimebc
11-11-2008, 12:25 PM
give or take an hour or 2 in any direction from kamloops and you should be in good shape!

moosinaround
11-11-2008, 12:29 PM
where is the hottest place to hunt mule buck at this time of year. I am not looking for secret place, just any area where there is a lot of mule.:smile:

This year is my first season of hunting. I already harvest moose(7-11)LEH, white-tail doe(8-14)LEH and queen charlotte island deer.
Being a little greedy aren't you?:smile:

Brett
11-11-2008, 12:34 PM
...............x2:smile:

Jelvis
11-11-2008, 12:38 PM
I'd say if you really want muley big buck action and would like to challenge yourself to see how you can handle some real hunting by hiking up a fairly steep slope, try region 3 for mule deer like showtimebc suggests above. If your getting to know an area by driving around you could get lucky on a four point or better. You got til Dec 10 to seek out a wall hangin brush buster but no snow to drag on at this moment it melted but hey cut um into smaller pieces and go a few trips in and out. It's a challenge if you got what it takes it's there for you.
The bigger bucks are waiting for you SAKO 85-come alive.
Jelly-challenge thyself hunter, you can do it if you want to

kennyj
11-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Being a little greedy aren't you?:smile:

So if you've already had some success you have to hang up your gun?
Several animals don't go that far if they are shared with several partners.
kenny

BiG Boar
11-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Post some pics of your earlier successes! Go to the top of the page and hit gallery.

doubled
11-11-2008, 01:25 PM
So if you've already had some success you have to hang up your gun?
Several animals don't go that far if they are shared with several partners.
kenny

I agree. My group(6 guys) have gotten 4 muleys, 2 whiteys, 1 moose and 2 bears and we do not have full freezers yet.