PDA

View Full Version : Kamloops area Poachers and Drunks...Today

roblikestohunt
11-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Well Guys, Did the usual sunday drive with the 10 year old trying to spend some quality time together, we went up batch and at isobel saw a couple does standing across the first lake but no signs of any big guys, Went up past pass lake towards wendego, and turned at my fav spot and headed up across the flats and up Rushiton creek FSR, We went past the lake on the left and down the next off road that takes you in to a nice cut block where i have had some pretty decent luck in the last few years, skiff of snow up there and we saw lots of tracks, went out the other way and we had just come back on the main road and across the cattle gaurd and the boy yells, :dad theres one: i look ahead and not 30 yards from me was a nice 4 point standing at the side of the treeline, I thing to myself @#$% no guns, anyways one left for you guys!! drove back down towards jamieson at the 26km mark, i stopped and talked to a couple of really rough looking guys, I swear these guys looked like they had been up there all summer!! they were half liquored and reeked like booze, i look in the back of the beat up pickup there driving with an expired tags and theres a nice little 4 point,NO TAG ON HIM! :mad: Now im pissed! I get in a heated arguement with these clowns and because i have the boy with me i decide its probably better to let it be, and we drive away with the license plate # and make and model of the truck....Anyways i hope the cock @#$%&^% are reading this...You guys have been reported to both RCMP AND CO....Next time take a bath and buy a tag assholes!!!

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

Gateholio
11-09-2008, 11:08 PM
I am missing something here..What do you mean there was no tag on the deer?

Allen50
11-09-2008, 11:08 PM
well it's a good thing you reported them, but you should never stand and scream at guy's like this, chat with them if there ok with that then drive away, you have a son with you and your safty should be first on your mind with son in truck,you never know,,, you know booze and gun's don't mix,, good luck,, hope they catch these guys,,,

notyalc
11-09-2008, 11:11 PM
I am missing something here..What do you mean there was no tag on the deer? Ya im confused.....:?:

EvanG
11-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Good to hear hope those clowns get nailed.

roblikestohunt
11-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Ya im confused.....:?:

NO BAND NO TAGS NO PAPERS, THESE GUYS WERE STRAIGHT FROM THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES!!!

Wildfoot
11-09-2008, 11:17 PM
you dont have to fix any sort of paperwork to an animal in BC..?

Johnnybear
11-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Ya im confused.....:?:

Me too. If this took place in B.C. and not some of the United States then why do they have to have a tag on the animal?

Besides all that I understand your concern of running into some drunken guys while out in the bush and with your son. Why you didn't have a gun with you well that's another question?

Gateholio
11-09-2008, 11:21 PM
How did you know they had no tags? Did they tell you that they shot the deer and had no tag for it?

husky30-06
11-09-2008, 11:38 PM
hey I am sure I know of the camp. they are camped near the second bridge, I think, they have been there for about two months now. been by them a few times, never seen anyone there though, I might get a hold of a friend in the RCMP about it, see what is happening.

11-09-2008, 11:42 PM
How are you supposed to "band" or "tag" an animal in BC?

todbartell
11-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Did you ask them for the evidence of secks pics?

Johnnybear
11-09-2008, 11:51 PM
NO BAND NO TAGS NO PAPERS, THESE GUYS WERE STRAIGHT FROM THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES!!!

What's this band your talking about and did they show you their "papers" or in B.C. there called tag's. And by the way I love that show "Beverly Hillbillies" and it's my daughters favourite show(seriously she loves Granny) so please don't use it in Vain or an example of bad hunters:-D.

Charlie
11-09-2008, 11:55 PM
I can understand wanting to report illegal activity to the proper authorities i.e RCMP and C.O office, but honestly I cant really make out what was allegedly carried out.

So far it seems like a lot of speculation on the posters behalf, and just because these guys were rough looking and drove a beat up truck..... I don't see the problem. Were they actually drinking and driving, or had a beer or 2 after the hunt?

As far as physically banding an animal.... Well the members here know that is not the law in this Province....

I would hate to think a couple guys out legally hunting are getting a bad rap here just because of how they looked... Not all guys choose to look their best at all times and drive expensive vehicles... Maybe that "nice little 4 point" was their sole source of meat.... Maybe these guys didn't have too much money, who knows....

And before I get attacked for defending illegal activity, from the onset of this post it doesn't appear to hold much water..

If these guys were poaching, then thats a whole other story....

Ltbullken
11-10-2008, 12:28 AM
???? :???:

Cowboy_08
11-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Sounds to me like somone is reading more into a situation then nessesary, just my thoughts though

bigmike
11-10-2008, 12:53 AM
I like to make special little glittery tags to put on my racks

Moosenose
11-10-2008, 01:32 AM
If they looked like the Beverley Hillbillies and smelled of booze, they might be my relatives, I better make a few phone calls............

mrdoog
11-10-2008, 02:17 AM
"When Mrs. Drysdale gets home she's gonna call the PO-lice! "

Holy noodles:
-if the buck was a 4 point it was legal in that region
-seem to recall my Dad talking about antler tags in the 1940s!
-the camp by the second bridge has been there for a while, the camp is neat, why bother them?
There was also a camper set up by the third bridge last time we were up there, going to roust them too??
-"rough" looking, smelling of liquor???
-Oh my goodness, should see the pictures of some of the crew's I've hunted with: a week of no shaving, no running water; the group ranged from
Doctors to Retail workers. All hunters, seeking a good hunt.
-Smelling of liquor? Shoot a deer when my Dad is around and it's mandatory that you take a snort of Scotch. No more, no less.

I've come to know the area mentioned quite well, it's the same area my wife shot her LEH Doe in last week. I told my wife it's a good thing Dad wasn't with us or she'd have to take a pull on the bottle. Drunk? Not. Smelling of liquor, you bet.
If someone stopped me , and laid into me. I'd be the one calling the Officials.
Stay cool until you know the details.

Chasinracks
11-10-2008, 02:54 AM
I am missing something here..What do you mean there was no tag on the deer?

I'm confused about this also! Do we suppose to tear off the tag and attach it to the rack or do we just cancel the tag by cutting out the date, time and place and you're done?!!! The latter is what I understood last time I read the regs.

Moosenose
11-10-2008, 03:35 AM
I am guessing the tag he is talking about is like that of Alberta, a metal tag that is wrapped around the base of the antlers and once clipped together is sealed, similar to that of railroad cars and tractor trailer loads.
roblikestohunt might want to check the photos right here in HBC and see how many of these tags he sees. There was a tag on a huge moose taken in the Yukon that was going around the internet recently.

M.Dean
11-10-2008, 05:55 AM
If these guys are living in the bush, down on there luck,at least there not in town breaking into cars or homes! And some folks don't take kindly to beening yelled at, seen it first hand quite a few times! Even if they jacked a deer, if i was down and out, living in the bush, not relying on the taxpayer or stealing from him, what would i do??? Laws are Laws, but Hungry is Hungry. I would have let it be.

sawmill
11-10-2008, 06:11 AM
I`m pretty rough lookin and my truck is VERY ugly.
Or is it the other way around?:lol:

sealevel
11-10-2008, 06:37 AM
roblikestohunt needs to change his handle to...robsneverhunted:oops:

BiG Boar
11-10-2008, 08:33 AM
roblikestohunt needs to change his handle to...robsneverhunted:oops:
LoL. Or Roblikestorant :tongue:

BiG Boar
11-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Why you didn't have a gun with you well that's another question?

Roblikestohunt says in an earlier post: unfortunately due to some circumstances i cant carry a firearm, i can be within someone that does have a firearm and can help with the game, which im more then willing to do, however cant legally hold the firearm myself or shoot any game, ill explain a little, im going through a bad, nasty divorce right now, ex "has a restarining order and thats part of it," unfortunately rcmp came today took the 270 rem and the 22 and the 12 gauge mossberg, i love hunting and getting some game, this all just came through today, the friggin worst time, Because its HUNTING TIME!!!! THATS WHY SHE DID IT!!!PISSES ME RIGHT OFF

doubled
11-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Sounds like an interesting situation up there with those boys. I know from my own experiences, once a animal is dropped, IT IS time to celebrate and the brews and whiskey come out at camp. Now having said that, we stay in camp and do not go out after drinking copius amounts of celebratory beverages but things can get rough. Not a good looking crew after a few days in the bush either. But isn't that one of the perks, no shaving, no worrying about what you look like?

notyalc
11-10-2008, 09:13 AM
NO BAND NO TAGS NO PAPERS, THESE GUYS WERE STRAIGHT FROM THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES!!! I'm still confused and have no idea on what your talking about when it comes to the whole "he was a nice little four point but had no tags on him" did they tell you they didn't have tags for the deer, because that is really the only way your going to find out if they did or not.

Wolfman
11-10-2008, 09:29 AM
If these guys are living in the bush, down on there luck,at least there not in town breaking into cars or homes! And some folks don't take kindly to beening yelled at, seen it first hand quite a few times! Even if they jacked a deer, if i was down and out, living in the bush, not relying on the taxpayer or stealing from him, what would i do??? Laws are Laws, but Hungry is Hungry. I would have let it be.

Well said. I think there is a huge difference between a man who is a conniving poacher and a man who is hungry and needs to eat.

Wolfman

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Wow....Lots of interesting responses with regards to my post, The guys were not living in either of the camps by the bridge or the one by the creek on the way up at the 5 km mark, i know the fella that lives there, The hole thing about the tag is, and yes i was born and raised in alberta, we were talking about the tags that are used in Alberta, I had asked these guys what they had thought about the paperwork that we have here in bc as they had mentioned that they just moved here from alberta, The expired tags were on the alberta license plate that i had mentioned in the first post, this is when things got heated, They had said to me in front of the kid, " WTF DO WE NEED TAGS FOR OUT HERE" this is why i believe that they had no tags, and from what i saw inside the truck, half empty wiser and at least 7 empty beer cans, Hell, One even fell out when the driver got out to talk to me, these clowns shouldnt have been driving, i have no problems with having a couple bubblys after a sucessfull hunt, as doubled said "IT IS time to celebrate and the brews and whiskey come out at camp. Now having said that, we stay in camp" im sure that applies to all hunters, were not driving around half snapped with rifles and a deer that im quite positive they had no paperwork for, Maybe i should have clarified more in my first post...

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Sounds like an interesting situation up there with those boys. I know from my own experiences, once a animal is dropped, IT IS time to celebrate and the brews and whiskey come out at camp. Now having said that, we stay in camp and do not go out after drinking copius amounts of celebratory beverages but things can get rough. Not a good looking crew after a few days in the bush either. But isn't that one of the perks, no shaving, no worrying about what you look like?

Thats my point, IN CAMP!! Not driving down the friggin road....

smoke-eater
11-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Why do we choose to shoot ourselves in the foot all the time on here??? Everything is so negative. Lets stop these kinds of threads. And focus on the good ones on here about passing positive hunting information on to the the new hunters, sharing success (and those not fun skunked) stories and pics.......

Lets stop judging each other as there are enough anti hunters out there doing it for us. And lets remember guys this is the internet. ANYONE can look at this stuff you post!! Remember that next time your about to share something. Me included....

cheers

Stone Sheep Steve
11-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Wow....Lots of interesting responses with regards to my post, The guys were not living in either of the camps by the bridge or the one by the creek on the way up at the 5 km mark, i know the fella that lives there, The hole thing about the tag is, and yes i was born and raised in alberta, we were talking about the tags that are used in Alberta, I had asked these guys what they had thought about the paperwork that we have here in bc as they had mentioned that they just moved here from alberta, The expired tags were on the alberta license plate that i had mentioned in the first post, this is when things got heated, They had said to me in front of the kid, " WTF DO WE NEED TAGS FOR OUT HERE" this is why i believe that they had no tags, and from what i saw inside the truck, half empty wiser and at least 7 empty beer cans, Hell, One even fell out when the driver got out to talk to me, these clowns shouldnt have been driving, i have no problems with having a couple bubblys after a sucessfull hunt, as doubled said "IT IS time to celebrate and the brews and whiskey come out at camp. Now having said that, we stay in camp" im sure that applies to all hunters, were not driving around half snapped with rifles and a deer that im quite positive they had no paperwork for, Maybe i should have clarified more in my first post...

Think they could have been messing with you about the tags and licences??...Pulling your leg after a couple of brews??

SSS

behemoth
11-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Sounds to me like they had no insurance on the truck because it was a bush road.
My motto: Never approach anybody in the bush about something you consider "illegal or unethical". You are only asking for trouble and a ruined day. (at minimum)
Observe, Record, Report - it's that simple

Charlie
11-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Sounds to me like they had no insurance on the truck because it was a bush road.

OR.... Perhaps they had a temp permit on the window? or maybe on the dash? By the sounds of the original post, there were many things overlooked and/or assumed because of anger?

Just a thought.....

But yes, Observe, Record, Report.... just make sure its a valid complaint, no one likes wasting their time.

sawmill
11-10-2008, 10:47 AM
I do not know why you lost your rifles or what your situatian is with regards to your ex.I went through a divorce with two children and nobody wanted to take my firearms away from me.All the paperwork was in place and there was no bullshit about being a "dangeous person"
When I hear a man that has lost his rifles bitching about other guys,I wonder...why don`t you have your rifles?I am sorry to bring this up but you started it.This has been an ongoing topic so I get to finally voice my opinion.Sorry you lost your rifles,I hope you get them back.What you are going through SUCKS!!!!Been there.But nobody took my rifles.And my ex left me for a RCMP:shock:

doubled
11-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Rob, I too am laughing about some of the responses. I kinda figured after reading your original post that some things like this were going to come out. No worries mate. Isn't it good to have a post of yours that has been viewed over 1000 times with over 35 responses. Just means people read your stuff. Keep up with the reports and stories. We all enjoy it. Soon enough you will get to nail those four pointers your kid keeps seeing.

kgriz
11-10-2008, 10:49 AM
I could not agree with Smoke-eater more.......I'm starting to think this site was secretly created by the MOE/CO's Office so that we can all be CO's for a day and help the budget! Plus hasn't everybody read the synopsis carefully??? Aside from the possible drunk-driving part, Hunting while impaired could get you " a 24 hour hunting suspension". Oh boy, they must be really concerned about it with such a strict rule!! I would suggest that this should be a higher concern than having your clip "taped to you gun" as loaded as I have been reading in another thread or leaning on your truck as " shooting from a vehicle".

NOTICE! TO HUNTERS

Hunters who are found to be under
the influence of a drug or alcohol
while hunting or while in possession
of a firearm may be subject to a
24 hr hunting prohibition.
Please hunt responsibly:
DON’T DRINK AND HUNT!

Brutal

sawmill
11-10-2008, 10:50 AM
P.S.
Maybe they were just having time away from THEIR wives,

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 11:00 AM
I do not know why you lost your rifles or what your situatian is with regards to your ex.I went through a divorce with two children and nobody wanted to take my firearms away from me.All the paperwork was in place and there was no bullshit about being a "dangeous person"
When I hear a man that has lost his rifles bitching about other guys,I wonder...why don`t you have your rifles?I am sorry to bring this up but you started it.This has been an ongoing topic so I get to finally voice my opinion.Sorry you lost your rifles,I hope you get them back.What you are going through SUCKS!!!!Been there.But nobody took my rifles.And my ex left me for a RCMP:shock:

Pretty funny post....Whats my bitching about a couple of clowns that are driving around half snapped, have to do with the fact that i have no guns at the moment??? just for the record, we spent 16 years together, shes scared of guns, never liked them, but put up with me and mine... it was a concern for her obviously, and a good way to put fuel on the fire...

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 11:05 AM
My motto: Never approach anybody in the bush about something you consider "illegal or unethical". You are only asking for trouble and a ruined day. (at minimum)
Observe, Record, Report - it's that simple

I have done a lot of hunting over the years both in alberta and bc, the road these guys were on is a road that you need insurance to drive on, No permit was visible on the truck and it had expired val tags on the plate, you wouldve had to have been there to see the reaction and the way these guys were acting, It was hard to believe...

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Rob, I too am laughing about some of the responses. I kinda figured after reading your original post that some things like this were going to come out. No worries mate. Isn't it good to have a post of yours that has been viewed over 1000 times with over 35 responses. Just means people read your stuff. Keep up with the reports and stories. We all enjoy it. Soon enough you will get to nail those four pointers your kid keeps seeing.

Thanks Derek, Should have clarified myself a little better on the original post, Wasnt expecting this sort of response though...Ill chalk it up to a learning lesson and go from there, I know what i saw, and i can bet my rifles on it, that there was no insurance on the truck, these guys were looped and that 4 point had no paperwork, That was the whole point of the original post...

mrdoog
11-10-2008, 11:18 AM
"Next time take a bath"

Don't forget, personal hygiene is also very important!

budismyhorse
11-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Original Post:

.........i look in the back of the beat up pickup there driving with an expired tags and theres a nice little 4 point,NO TAG ON HIM! :mad: Now im pissed! ...........

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

Page 3 Post:

.....The expired tags were on the alberta license plate that i had mentioned in the first post, this is when things got heated, They had said to me in front of the kid, " WTF DO WE NEED TAGS FOR OUT HERE" this is why i believe that they had no tags,

..........and a deer that im quite positive they had no paperwork for, Maybe i should have clarified more in my first post...

Rob, what are you talking about here???? First you say something about a truck with expired plates.....then you say something about no tags on the deer they shot.......then, on page 3 you claim you meant to say something about the expired plates and ASSUMED they didn't have paperwork for the deer?

I agree with Smoke-eater, these helps no one, especially ones like this where ASSUMPTIONS are being made. :roll:

By your posts on this thread, I can make a lot of ASSUMPTIONS about you....but it isn't fair to do so and post it in a public forum.

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 12:21 PM
No permit was visible on the truck and it had expired val tags on the plate, you wouldve had to have been there to see the reaction and the way these guys were acting, It was hard to believe... and i do believe my assumption was right about the no paperwork!!!

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Original Post:

Page 3 Post:

Rob, what are you talking about here???? First you say something about a truck with expired plates.....then you say something about no tags on the deer they shot.......then, on page 3 you claim you meant to say something about the expired plates and ASSUMED they didn't have paperwork for the deer?

I agree with Smoke-eater, these helps no one, especially ones like this where ASSUMPTIONS are being made. :roll:

By your posts on this thread, I can make a lot of ASSUMPTIONS about you....but it isn't fair to do so and post it in a public forum.

"By your posts on this thread, I can make a lot of ASSUMPTIONS about you....but it isn't fair to do so and post it in a public forum."

Pretty mature comment from the peanut gallery being that you are the one making assumptions about somebody you have never met!! Keep up the good work!!!!:lol:

budismyhorse
11-10-2008, 12:29 PM
that is my point Rob, it isn't fair to make assumptions......so I DON'T.

cheers

MIL720
11-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Time to shut er down Gatehouse...In my opinion

Spuddge
11-10-2008, 12:36 PM
How do you know the deer had no paperwork. Short of physically searching them, I'm not sure how that could be determined?

BiG Boar
11-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Wait I want the last word before its shut down!

i can bet my rifles on it...

Did you make a bet like this with your wife?:-P

Gun Dog
11-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Sounds to me like they had no insurance on the truck because it was a bush road.All motor vehicles (including ATVs) operating on Crown land must have liability insurance. With a registered vehicle that means ICBC and valid plates/decals. it's just the way the law is written. There's no way to purchase just liability insurance for a registered vehicle or have an off-road only vehicle.

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Wait I want the last word before its shut down!

Did you make a bet like this with your wife?:-P

*****...Good one !!1

bigmike
11-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Heres a quote from a thread you started........

"Well Guys, Being that i got no f@#%$^& guns because of the soon to be ex wife, i went Out For a sunday drive, and a little fire with the son yesterday,hes 10 and loves the outdoors, went up batch to inskip and then rushton creek fsr, saw 4 grouse 2 does, no bucks, came back down the opposite way that brings you out westsyde road, went to jamieson 16 km mark had a nice fire and spent some quality time with the kid, we saw 7 grouse... the kid hit 2 with a stick hehe:razz:"

looks like you are the only law breaker in this thread.
I can only assume that if you have no guns and you think that racks have to be tagged in this province that you have no hunting license either.
Maybe you should read the regs and get a license before you take your kid out grouse clubbing.
Have some respect for the upland game birds we have in this province,its bad enough people shoot them on the road.

BigBanger
11-10-2008, 01:19 PM
bigmike knows best , lol .

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Heres a quote from a thread you started........

"Well Guys, Being that i got no f@#%$^& guns because of the soon to be ex wife, i went Out For a sunday drive, and a little fire with the son yesterday,hes 10 and loves the outdoors, went up batch to inskip and then rushton creek fsr, saw 4 grouse 2 does, no bucks, came back down the opposite way that brings you out westsyde road, went to jamieson 16 km mark had a nice fire and spent some quality time with the kid, we saw 7 grouse... the kid hit 2 with a stick hehe:razz:"

looks like you are the only law breaker in this thread.
I can only assume that if you have no guns and you think that racks have to be tagged in this province that you have no hunting license either.
Maybe you should read the regs and get a license before you take your kid out grouse clubbing.
Have some respect for the upland game birds we have in this province,its bad enough people shoot them on the road.

Listen Bigmike...the original thread started was about being out with the kid for a " sunday drive" hitting a grouse with a stick is not against the law either, maybe you should check the regs before you start spouting off, ive been hunting for 22years i think i saw a post that said you had a birthday not long ago, is that correct?? that would put you still in diapers when i was already hunting.. were you not??? i have lots of respect in the bush for the animals, i have no respect for poachers or slobs...by the way the kid shot 2 with a pellet gun yesterday...Good eatings....and yes ive had a pal and a fac way before you were even thought about and we always get the proper tags before heading out!!

bigmike
11-10-2008, 01:25 PM
i call bullshit
theres no way that someone who has passed the CORE could honestly think that you need to tag a deer antler in BC

BigBanger
11-10-2008, 01:27 PM
bigmike is the king of the intraweb dont mess with him , he knows best .

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 01:30 PM
i call bullshit
theres no way that someone who has passed the CORE could honestly think that you need to tag a deer antler in BC

you want the #s to bigmike...lol

BiG Boar
11-10-2008, 01:31 PM
It wasnt you Bigbanger who was messing with this guy in the woods, was it? I know you were out there somewhere!

bigmike
11-10-2008, 01:33 PM
bigmike is the king of the intraweb dont mess with him , he knows best .
BOW DOWN:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

behemoth
11-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Do you make it a habit of checking people's license plates to see if their insurance is valid?

Were both headlights working and aligned? Was he using the pink washer fluid instead of the correct blue for this time of year? Did they have enough gas to be way out in the bush? Were their coats heavy enough for the weather?

BigBanger
11-10-2008, 01:37 PM
bigmike or man boobs , whatever you want to call him is 24 years old and knows everything so its best not to mess with him . Rob , you dont want to get on his bad side I tell ya .

bigmike
11-10-2008, 01:40 PM
bigmike or man boobs , whatever you want to call him is 24 years old and knows everything so its best not to mess with him . Rob , you dont want to get on his bad side I tell ya .
im a full A small B

roblikestohunt
11-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Do you make it a habit of checking people's license plates to see if their insurance is valid?

Were both headlights working and aligned? Was he using the pink washer fluid instead of the correct blue for this time of year? Did they have enough gas to be way out in the bush? Were their coats heavy enough for the weather?
im taking the conservation officer course...thought i would start early...lol...:twisted:

bigmike
11-10-2008, 01:47 PM
you want the #s to bigmike...lol
sure.....id like to see your whole license
I assume you dont have one
where did you take your core???

Steeleco
11-10-2008, 01:50 PM
7 pages of yet another thread going nowhere. Closed