PDA

View Full Version : Close But Not Close Enough

curt
11-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Well Spent Another Quick Day Trip In The Princeton Area Seen A Number Of Nice Buck's Unfortunately Nothing Quite Big Enough Anyway Was A Good Day With A Good Friend Regardless Of Not Scoring On A Nice Deer!!! On A Side Note I Wish The Region 8 Season Was As Long As Region 3 The Lack Of Snow Early In The Recent Years Sucks. I Love Hunting The Snow But Nov 10th Seems Far Too Early For Snow These Days.

RayHill
11-09-2008, 01:00 PM
I just got back from my trip last night. I was just North of Princeton I didn't see anything not even any new sign there was a small amount of snow on the tops but nothing new. I must have seen over 50 does some were in 5 or 6 groups. A native guy got a two point. So thats all I saw vary slow

sneg
11-10-2008, 02:06 PM
strange how it works. i spend last couple weekends in princeton and did not get anything. yesterday got nice buck by harrison and seen two other guys got 2pt and 4pt.plus seen lot of does. was good day here.... except bloody moskito almost finished me off in the bushes

fozzy
11-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Wow, after hearing your reports of slow in reg 8 makes me glad I found the one I did. Today is the last day. :)