PDA

View Full Version : So I have this bottle of synthetic buck pee....

Wildfoot
11-08-2008, 09:59 PM
whats it for? I threw it in my huntin' van and have managed to spill about 1/4 of the bottle on the floor :oops:. Do i cover myself in this stuff for a cover scent? or does it attract deer?

It was given to me as a gag gift haha. Sure smells aweful!

sealevel
11-08-2008, 10:05 PM
you might get stump broke by some out mulie buck.

Wildfoot
11-08-2008, 11:21 PM
anyone actually use this stuff? how do you use it.

Getting bumfarked by a mulie sounds more like after season fun... :tongue:

Browningmirage
11-08-2008, 11:58 PM
thats all part of the process...you have now disguised your vehicles scent, and can really excel at road hunting

Stone Sheep Steve
11-09-2008, 05:12 AM
Clean it up good. The stuff's pretty corrosive.

I had a couple of urine soaked cotton balls with paper clips through them to hang on bushes. Two seasons later that paper clips looked like a '72 Toyota pickup:roll:....completely fell apart.

But if you decide not to clean it up.......just roll down your windows and crank your heater. That's one of FD's road hunting tips that he didn't want to divulge:wink:.

SSS

Moosenose
11-09-2008, 06:00 AM
Soak it up with your hunting clothes, clean it up after that, then sprinkle some baking soda on it. Unless you want to use the unit for road hunting. Don't use it for a big date.

Orangethunder
11-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Park in a good spot. Open the doors and turn on the mood lights. When a good buck steps in shoot him.

Its probably whitetail based so I dont know how it work with mulies.

We all know that mulies are way smarter than whities so I wouldnt hold my breath.

Cheers

Wildfoot
11-09-2008, 10:04 AM
In all seriousness, the smell of buck pizz is much better than the dead animal mixed with skanky smelling gear smell the van usually has.

So dumping this on a deer run would potentially get other bucks fired up and curious as to who is giving their trail a golden shower?

goatdancer
11-09-2008, 03:50 PM
You should see if your own smells anything like it. Then you could save money. Just drink lots of beer or coffee and run around the bush marking your territory....