PDA

View Full Version : One more kick at the .....

doubled
11-07-2008, 08:39 AM
Well this highway closure between Summerland and Peachland has really put a cramp in my plans to nail a monster muley but we are going to give it another shot this weekend. Heading to an area where we have been several times before but this time we are going with a few guys. Try to do a large push with two of our crack shots in place and move one or two of the big boys out into the open. Some fresh snow so that shoud help the situation out, hopefully some pics to follow on Sunday night.

Caveman
11-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Good Luck conecting with a monster. That's what my focus this weekend shall be as well.

roblikestohunt
11-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Good luck derek, Be safe!!!

hunter1947
11-08-2008, 06:29 AM
Good luck on your hunt this weekend Doubled.

In4TheHunt
11-08-2008, 08:49 AM
This late in the game I hope to connect......With anything...lol
I will be goind out on Nov 15 ...Here in chilliwack...
Best of luck to all
Cheers

boxhitch
11-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Well this highway closure between Summerland and Peachland has really put a cramp in my plans to nail a monster muley
Why ? to much traffic on the 201 for a road hunt ? :tongue:
Good luck for the drive when it happens. It might be about as tough as pushing a wagon with a rope, waiting for good reports.

doubled
11-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Can you say FOGGY!!!! I think I had my share of fog and rain this weekend. Not very nice. I didn't connect nor see anything worth shooting (unless you count the coyote but he disappeared in the fog as quickly as he appeared), BUT one of the boys got a nice 5x4 and another saw an equally nice deer but did not get a shot off. I will post the pics once I get them sent to me.