PDA

View Full Version : need info on trapping

twoSevenO
11-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Where can i find info on the methods, traps and ethics of trapping?
I got into a heated debate with one of those anti-hunting guys (you all know the type :mad:) and i was able to defend hunting pretty well, but it made me realize i knew nothing of trapping nor could i confrim/deny his attacks.

Anywho, looking to read up on trapping things like: aniamal suffering (if any!), how can you ensure only targeted game is trapped? etc etc.

if anyone has a handy link please post :D

Pete
11-06-2008, 05:03 PM
I got into a heated debate with one of those anti-hunting guys (you all know the type :mad:) and i was able to defend hunting pretty well, but it made me realize i knew nothing of trapping nor could i confrim/deny his attacks.

Anywho, looking to read up on trapping things like: aniamal suffering (if any!), how can you ensure only targeted game is trapped? etc etc.

I am an Instructor for the BC Trappers Association. If I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me through this site and will pass on my contact numbers.
Cheers
Pete

Dirty
11-06-2008, 05:24 PM

You should have just trusted her, she was probably a fur trader.