PDA

View Full Version : dog 4 adoption

stixnstones
11-06-2008, 02:17 PM
i have a 1 and a half year old german shorthaired pointer brown in color that i need to rehome to a good family. I got her from championship bloodlines from buckley,washington. loves to run,play,and fetch. was going to move to a bigger yard for her but plans have changed unfortunatley. give me a private message if interested thnks.

Cowboy_08
11-06-2008, 02:43 PM
I just sent you a PM

Slime green cat
11-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Me too :smile:

Slime green cat
11-06-2008, 07:04 PM
If Cowboy really wants her, I will pass .... we already have a GSP and were only thinking of possibly getting a second .

If nobody wants her, there is a good chance I will take her, but if someone takes her, great :smile:

If you have never had a GSP Cowboy, they are an amazing breed .... naturals in the bush and about the best family dog you could ask for ... they are so gentle and patient when it comes to kids ... it just unreal .
They are a high energy dog though, and need lots of off leash runs (perferably in the bush) so they can excercise their skills . Mine isn't happy to walk around the neighborhood really, he needs bush time or he acts depressed :roll: .... lol

Awesome dogs :smile:

riflebuilder
11-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Great dogs, I have had a few and they really are not happy unless they are hunting. I love the way they hunt. They love to bond with you and can get pissy if you ignore them, but if you have time for them they are great family dogs and superb hunting companions.

CT.45
11-20-2008, 12:33 PM
Is this dog adopted?