PDA

View Full Version : Global TV FOOLS

10-31-2008, 12:20 PM
I just have to comment about Global TV making fools of themselves and their reporters. They Just had a report of a light (honey ) colored Black Bear on the news and they are reporting it as a Spirit Bear ( BC Coastal Black Bear (white)
in color ) Kermode. Give me a break people, they have already relocated this bear once, it's going to be determined to be a problem bear. Why not trap it and Parade around the province and world as proof that this LIGHT BIEGE ( HONEY ) BLACK BEAR not some Spirit bear .... toooo funnyyyy!!
C?T

10-31-2008, 12:23 PM
You sound suprised at Global's reporting. I think they are more interested in entertainment than news.

MB_Boy
10-31-2008, 12:38 PM
It is mentioned in another thread on here.

I had to laugh at the woman interviewed by Global who said in reference to one picture of it...."You can see the 'white' on the inside of it's back legs making it a kermode bear...it's just really dirty right now". (or something to that effect).

I just laughed at another one of Global's great reporting pieces. They should just spearhead a media campaign to get it dry cleaned so it is nice and white for the pictures. :shock: It would really help on the bear's behalf. :?:-P

Ron.C
10-31-2008, 12:52 PM
you just have to laugh at it because or you'll drive yourself nuts trying to find reason in what some of those types say...:smile:

Steeleco
10-31-2008, 01:09 PM
It would be surprising on any other day, but these bozos are about 3 days behind the CBC bozos!!

3kills
10-31-2008, 03:53 PM
any one have pics of the bear

boxhitch
10-31-2008, 05:52 PM
I just laughed at another one of Global's great reporting pieces. They should just spearhead a media campaign to get it dry cleaned so it is nice and white for the pictures. :shock: It would really help on the bear's behalf. :?:-PI'll volunteer to bleach the skull.

Buckman
11-01-2008, 08:12 AM
It was in the paper here and looks more like a light coloured cinamon black bear. Some of the local granola crunchers in the valley are getting a little exited about it too.

sawmill
11-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Yeah and that whack job treehugger has apointed herself the bears "protecter" and is sticking posters all over town.I hope it eats one of her cats.Assholes like that always have a lot of cats.

11-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Don't be surprized if the green whacko's start babbling about closing black bear hunting in the Elk Valley because the rare Kermode gene exists there. They've came up with weirder ideas.

For example, did you hear the latest from some Wolf Coalition group based in Golden who want a 200 Km buffer zone around all National Parks where there would be no hunting, no commercial recreation, no resource extraction, no development, etc, to protect the timber wolf. They obviously didn't apply this idea to a map because when one does that the entire west slope all the way from the USA border to the Robson Valley would be shut down for almost everything. Completely ludicrous. Not only wouldn't we be able to hunt anymore, none of us would have jobs either.

hopefully there are enough sensible people around to not lend credibility to these freaks.

sawmill
11-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Hell,I`ll go get me a goverment grant and hire a couple local guys from this site and we will study granola heads in their natural enviroment.

Sure gonna suck having to camp out in the city.:shock:

mud-dog27
11-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Yeah and that whack job treehugger has apointed herself the bears "protecter" and is sticking posters all over town.I hope it eats one of her cats.Assholes like that always have a lot of cats.

lmao:biggrin: