PDA

View Full Version : I need some help!!

Young buck
10-28-2008, 11:23 AM
The second week in November i'm taking out two new hunters for their first bucks in region 5, but I just need some information and maybe a push in the right direction as of where to go cause i've never been hunting out of region 3 before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

newhunterette
10-28-2008, 11:50 AM
The second week in November i'm taking out two new hunters for their first bucks in region 5, but I just need some information and maybe a push in the right direction as of where to go cause i've never been hunting out of region 3 before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Young Buck, darlin, now I would love to help ya out with some direction but region 5 is very large so do you have specific area y'all are wantin to look into?

Ali

Moosehunter64
10-28-2008, 11:53 AM
Just got back from a moose hunting trip in region 5 and we saw a good number of deer along the blackwater road and spurs off of it. Marshall road 3800 road and 11c road all had deer.But in november these area`s are all 4 point and better.We were there when it was open for any buck and I got a nice 3 point.And we did get our LEH moose. Hope this helps you.To get to the Blackwater road just take the Nasko highway and at Bouchie lake take the Blackwater turn off and follow about 35 to 40 kms to get to the roads i mentioned.

jml11
10-28-2008, 11:58 AM
But in november these area`s are all 4 point and better.We were there when it was open for any buck and I got a nice 3 point.And we did get our LEH moose.

This is incorrect. All of Region 5 is still open for any buck until Nov 20. Nov 21-30 is 4 point only season, it's been like this for a few years now.

Young buck
10-28-2008, 12:00 PM
Thank you guys for your help, i'll be alittle more spacific... I would like to stick to 5-02 south of Williams Lake, as we are on a time budget and can only be gone for a three day weekend.

horse280
10-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey;look at maze lake;knife creek area south of 150 mi house tons of deer showing there now,calling for ,light snow on wed. or try soda creek/duckworth area just north of w.l. good luck walk slow!

Young buck
10-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Horse280 thank you so much for your help I greatly appreciete it.

srupp
10-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Knife creek is a gREAT deer area this time of year we usually get snow here Oct 31 ...

Knife creek rd back end of it..where the power line is.., this heads back towards RIDEAU LAKE RD..

check out the cut blocks with the TALL fire weeds...

the power line that also mirrors Hwy 97 is aslo a good bet..

Steven

@ lac la hache west try between HELENA LAKE and LAC LA HACHE on the ridge..lots of snowmobile routes and lots of deer..