PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Drive....Kamloops area

roblikestohunt
10-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Well Guys, Being that i got no f@#%$^& guns because of the soon to be ex wife, i went Out For a sunday drive, and a little fire with the son yesterday,hes 10 and loves the outdoors, went up batch to inskip and then rushton creek fsr, saw 4 grouse 2 does, no bucks, came back down the opposite way that brings you out westsyde road, went to jamieson 16 km mark had a nice fire and spent some quality time with the kid, we saw 7 grouse... the kid hit 2 with a stick hehe:razz:...saw 3 does and a buck that ran like hell when we came over the bridge at the 5km, also saw 2deer that had been taken in the back of pickup trucks on our way up, they were coming down, hard to tell, but looked like some nice eating..all in all we got home cooked our little fellows and it was a great day!!!

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

open-sights
10-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Ahhhh, the good old woman scorned syndrom, it was something like 4 or 5 years ago that I started a post regarding how much I hated my ex-wife, lol. Chin up bud, there are better times ahead! Hang in there and find yourself a natural born cutie with an outdoorsy way about her, they are around! Best o' luck

tailgate77
10-27-2008, 09:45 PM
I to know how your feeling, except for me I am getting out way more, took my first deer, picking more mushrooms and just in general feeling better about myself. I to have a little one who likes to tag along in the outdoors. I didn't lose any of my weapons though. Could I suggest a slingshot for those grouse?

sawmill
10-28-2008, 05:39 AM
Yeah me too.But I did meet a much better woman,we`ve been together 7 years now.We have a nice place here,two good dogs,good jobs.It sure is a nice change from the way it used to be.We get firewood together,camp,she just got her hunting licence,I`m pretty lucky:smile:

roblikestohunt
10-30-2008, 04:20 PM
There is light at the end of the tunnel...lol...

sparkymacker
10-31-2008, 09:35 AM
There is light at the end of the tunnel...lol...

Hopefully it is not a train though :shock:

Stone Sheep Steve
10-31-2008, 09:57 AM
Ever think of picking up a bow???

SSS