PDA

View Full Version : looking for some help peterhope resort??

curt
10-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi all I thought someone here would have an idea I seen a resort on Peterhope lake out of Merrit a few weeks back while sitting on my quad from a hill top. I have heard from a few people it is a resort with rental cabins?? has anyone been or does anyone know how to get in touch with them?? i searched the internet with zero success at finding any contact numbers???? I thought if anyone would know someone here would for sure.

johnk
10-24-2008, 02:12 PM
If you go to FlyBC.ca and get hold of "Trout" whose name is Patrick he can help you as he is the caretaker of the resort and the campsites. You may have to sign up as a member on the forum to send him a PM.
Or PM me here and I'll PM him there and get a phone number. "my peoples will contact your peoples" and we'll do lunch!:tongue:

curt
10-24-2008, 04:08 PM
thankyou very much i appreciate your help

bigmike
10-24-2008, 04:10 PM
If you go to FlyBC.ca and get hold of "Trout" whose name is Patrick he can help you as he is the caretaker of the resort and the campsites. You may have to sign up as a member on the forum to send him a PM.
Or PM me here and I'll PM him there and get a phone number. "my peoples will contact your peoples" and we'll do lunch!:tongue:

x2

patrick and his wife are great people to deal with
if you go see him.........tell him bigmike says HI:biggrin: