PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what to expect for weather

talver
09-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Anyone know what to expect for weather in the bear lake area in the first two weeks oct thanx for the help guys

Schmaus
09-12-2005, 08:27 PM
This might kind of sound stupid but...

The last week or so has been below freezing in the mornings and going to around 15-20 during the day. Pretty drastic, at least there are no bugs in the mornings, but in the evenings a mosquito net wouldn't hurt. It hasn't been too rainy in the last little while, but the weathermen who train for this kind of thing can't seem to predict anything so I wouldn't bet the farm on anything I try and predict.:)

P.S. I was out this weekend in your area looking for elk and I ended up having some fun with a couple of grunting moose.

moosecaller
09-12-2005, 08:37 PM
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cities/can/pages/CABC0235.htm

This will give you a week forcast. Like Schmaus said plan on everything and anything.

lip_ripper00
09-12-2005, 08:49 PM
the weather up their is a crap shoot at best from year to year. I have seen temps of 15 degrees one night wake up next moring and its -15. Last year it rained so hard the river came up 5 ft over night,log came down river and sank the neibours boat!:o Hope for the best, prepair for the worst. One thing I do know,after a cold night get out of camp as early as possable the animals will be moving!! Clear as mud, right? cheers Steve:mrgreen:

talver
09-13-2005, 06:36 AM
thanks guy for the help