PDA

View Full Version : Promising hound pup lookin for a home

BlacktailStalker
10-20-2008, 07:59 PM
My buddy is looking to place this guy in a hunting home...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f314/BlacktailStalker/PA090132.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f314/BlacktailStalker/PA090138-1.jpg

"I have two males (and a female) out of a litter born May 18/'08 from A.I. with semen from one of my old "dead" males(interesting and costly venture, but well worth it for me), I've kept and trained 3 or 4 pups out of my last few litters and it creates a problem of having to many dogs (if they make the grade and stay alive) at the same age class, so may try to avoid that this time...

....so I will keep the female and probably one male. If some one wants to buy this redtick male, $600 now--price goes up as I continue to train him(not in dogs for money but found if some one pays a fair price they seem to work them harder, aint people funny that way?); if not I'll just keep him and hunt him out like I always do.

All pups, him included were raised loose at my place until 4 months old, they know their way around the bush. All showed an open mouth by three months old on "natural drags" (harrassing our four tame yard "lions") and as my breeding has always done they TREE.

Can tell all to some one interested. Blood lines are old Sam Faulk/Van Johnson walker blood crossed on Hardtime/Lightfoot english, I didnt create these bloodlines so can't take any credit, though I will take the blame for mixing them together to get what I wanted in a hound.

This breeding is the only dogs I currently hunt, they work for me in my country and weather. Most make lion/cat (lynx) dogs and that walker blood loves a bear."

Respond by pm ONLY, serious inquiries only.

houndogger
10-20-2008, 08:06 PM
That is to bad Andy. If I knew he had a extra when you were going out there I probably would have said yup. Got 6 dogs maybe 7 by weekend. What would be another one to make 8. More the marrier. At least that is what my wife says.:oops::redface: