PDA

View Full Version : 8-05 zone a help plz

locdog_99
10-19-2008, 06:19 PM
hey my little bro has a doe tag for that area we know a spot to go from enter in from the princeton side but was wonder if we go up the coquihalla and go in from the brookemere exit is that still 8-05a? it looks like it on the regs just want to double check. then we can drive out and hunt region 3 for any buck if we get his doe thanks
________
Novana Residence Condos (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

Steeleco
10-19-2008, 07:08 PM
You can get to 8-05A through Brookemere, but be careful, I just recently realized that Brookmere is right on the border of 3-13 and 8-05. Have a good look in the BC backcountry books you'll see what I mean.

BearSniper
10-19-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi

Was up in that area yesterday. Lots of Hunters around and lots of quads going up and down the roads. I walked a few roads, walked into several cutblocks, turned my GPS on and walked through seveal "blocks" of raw timber....nothing. Not even any Bear crap anywhere.

Not much deer sign, but it was quite warm, perhaps they're waiting for snow up top. Didn't see one one critter, not even a coyote. Other hunters I talked to didn't either.

Good luck

Leaseman
10-20-2008, 07:04 AM
spent the last couple of days in the area......lost count at 70+ deer with very few vehicles until yesterday am....

Steeleco
10-20-2008, 07:26 AM
SUSHHHH Mike, they'll all show up!!!

Little Hawk
10-20-2008, 08:03 AM
We were in there starting on the 27th of Sept for a week. Weather was WAY too warm; bugs everywhere, noisy bush. Buddy and I spent most of our time on our bikes and we got skunked (gotta' be a lesson in there somewhere). Other two buddies with us got a spike and a 4pt. Saw lots of does. We camped near Rampart Lk and some days logged over 100-clicks or more. You should have better luck with the cooler temps.
If memory serves, highway 5A splits Reg 8-05 & 8-06.

Good luck!

locdog_99
10-20-2008, 04:41 PM
k thanks for the info guy but if i head in only a few clicks in from the coqu would that be 8-05a? taking a right were the old toll was?
________
CHEAP GLASS BONGS (http://glassbongs.org/)