View Full Version : Oldtimer's moose + a bonus.......VIDEO

willyqbc
10-16-2008, 03:40 PM
here's part 2 of our LEH week-end

http://www.realoutdoorproductions.com/2008season/2008season.html

Chris

rocksteady
10-16-2008, 04:03 PM
WOW !!!! You and your family and friends are harder on the moose population than wolves !!!!:-o:wink::wink:

Great work and good videos......Must have beed tired at the end of it from butchering etc....

But well worth it...

Blainer
10-16-2008, 04:21 PM
I watched a few of you're videos over the last couple days and I must say I really enjoyed them.I was especially happy for Maddi.Great stuff and thanks for sharing.

oldtimer
10-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Rocksteady, Don't worry, went for a drive today and saw 7 moose in about 4 hours. Still lots for everybody in a couple of years. 4 were calves. Mike

rocksteady
10-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Willy sure must have good hunting areas, with a lot of knowledge to bang off that many critters in a short period of time....

Congrats oldtimer and nice shootin...

The Dawg
10-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Willy sure must have good hunting areas, with a lot of knowledge to bang off that many critters in a short period of time....

Congrats oldtimer and nice shootin...

No kidding Rock...Willy, if you know any areas that good in 7-15, hook me up :)

Love the vids, congrats on all harvests.

threedhunter
10-17-2008, 07:25 PM
so at the meritt shoot we can expect a sausage or two?cariboo moose are awesome eatin. great footage guys, been there but was more trees in my time there.a little research goes a long way to putting meat in the freezer, threedhunter:-o

Bow Walker
10-17-2008, 07:38 PM
:biggrin:Congratulations Mike! Good shooting.:cool:

Pretty spry for an olde pharte.:-P:shock:

newhunterette
10-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Mike - what a wonderful hunt to be a part of congratulations

great video

guess we have taken some of the moose population to a new ummmm high or is that low

again wonderful for all of you in your group for such a joyous time

hugs
Ali

Freshtracks
10-21-2008, 12:07 AM
Hi Chris,

Spent the better part of an evening watching all the videos from this year. Tip of the hat to James and yourself for putting together some fantastic videos. Maddi's first bear is a great learning video for first timers, on the patients of taking the right shot. The gals and the bulls was hard to take sitting here ... hopefully that's not the area we chatted in a few years back. Big congrats to them. Al's whitetail ... awesome.

btw - Just curious as to the video cam you're using.

Congrats on a spectacular season.