PDA

View Full Version : Mu 3-12b

openkokanee
10-16-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi all. I sure am enjoying all the posts and pics. I am hoping to be able to do some myself in the very near future.
If anyone can let me know a little info on this area, where to go or where not to go. My son's and I have a cow, calf draw. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I am going to head up there this weekend to do some scouting. Our LEH is from Nov 1 to the 10th.
Thanks to all in advance.

doubled
10-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Lots of cow/calves up there. Was up there for the opening of spike fork for 8 days and saw mostly cows kicking around. As long as the snow doesn't drive them out, should be easy to fill. They have been logging alot out of that area so be carfefull of the equipment and trucks during the day. Lots of water up there so check the lakes and swamps.

Aaron Blom
10-16-2008, 08:14 PM
36km on the Whiteman FSR, park, walk down deactivated spur, shoot moose, use atv to get out, go home, post pics and say thanks. Good Luck.

openkokanee
10-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Thanks to both of you. I am going up there tomorrow to do a little scouting and get familiar with the area. I hope I have a good story and pics to share with all in a couple of weeks.

Aaron Blom
10-18-2008, 04:51 AM
There is a few good bucks up there aswell. I got a 27" 4x3 out off there yhis september. Good Luck.