PDA

View Full Version : need some info

brksey
10-14-2008, 07:17 AM
Hi all. I was thinking about buying a quad in the new year. I am wondering if anybody on here has bought anything from international motorsports in delta. They seem to have good prices , but thats about all i know about them. any feed back would be great .

steelhead68
10-14-2008, 07:22 AM
I bought my rubicon from a place in Alberta while i was working out there. I saved big. Try a few calls out that way. they even had it shipped for me, surprised how cheap that was too. Only ran into problems when i tried to insure it. but got that all figured out too. Would I do it again? I would more than likely try around here.

hillclimber
10-14-2008, 07:28 AM
my uncle bought both a quad and a jetski from international (not at the same time) and said he saved a few grand all together. if i were to buy any atv dirtike etc i would most likely end up going to international. best prices in the lower mainland

lip_ripper00
10-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Hi all. I was thinking about buying a quad in the new year. I am wondering if anybody on here has bought anything from international motorsports in delta. They seem to have good prices , but thats about all i know about them. any feed back would be great .

I'm not 100% sure but I think A lot of their stuff comes up from the US, If it a new machine could be warrenty issues. Good luck

brksey
10-14-2008, 09:45 PM
yes the two quads i am trying to decide between are both new and they are brought up from the states. International offers a 6 month warranty of there own. suzuki and yamaha both give 6 months if you were to buy from there dealers. Sounds pretty good to me but i think i'll keep snifin around for more info from people that have bought from them. thanks for the info guys

BigBanger
10-15-2008, 08:06 AM
I bought a dirt bike off them two years ago . The place is just off progress way in tilbury . Nice guys . Im sure all there stuff is from the states , they are sticky with there prices but everything is priced fair . I will buy from them again .

Barracuda
10-15-2008, 09:07 AM
US models at reflective US prices and yes they do have warrenties. Canadian prices on some items are out of line only cause the consumer pays them and i would say that quads are one of them.