PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for Hope area?

hoochie
09-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Hey guys,
I want to try for a mulie in the hope area.. any suggestions?
I am in the Frasr Valley, and dont have to many days booked off, so closer to home is nice ( if possable).
Thanks for any pointers.

ex bc guide
09-07-2005, 05:28 PM
Slim pickins for mulies in hope but you might find some blacktails:-o
Mike

tomigunz
09-07-2005, 09:54 PM
There's some nice hills up near the sunshine valley adjacent from the hope slide. You'll have to hike up into the meadows to find the hatracks. Once you are on the gravel road off the highway take a right after the bridge then follow it to the end. Hike up the ridge on the right you'll find some nice meadows up there!

ruger#1
09-07-2005, 10:12 PM
hi hoochie try up in the skagit valley. some big black tails in that area. also stop in at cattermoles office and find out where some of there logging camps are , and they might let you hunt in behind there gates. if you go up the canyon past spuzzum, then the bridge will take you across the fraser , youll see a gravel pit on you right hand side take this road it is catemole main logging road, watch out for logging trucks. you will come to a tee in the road, left will take you to area 3-14. and right will take you to 2-17, 10 years ago i passed up two three pointers and a two pointer, there are also moose in that area, seen there tracks. also if you go to sunshine valley, keep an eye on the swampy area or it might be a lake, moose have been seen there. good luck. ps that rodesian ridgeback and the fawn, they found it on there porch, think the mother was hit by a car. the rodesian thinks it is its mother.