PDA

View Full Version : thinking about an argo

Dale
09-23-2008, 09:15 PM
where can guy find a used argo in bc?? looking but not finding much. any help would be great. thanks.

Steeleco
09-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Check out craigslist, there's one for sale in Mission. An 8x8 as well there's a 6x6 somewhere else in the lower mainland. Cool units.

moosecaller
09-23-2008, 09:54 PM
There were a couple of them in the Prince George bargin finder. Both 8x8's I think. I own one and it's super! Also rock doctor has some pictures/videos of his great machine haul a moose or buffalo out whole.

jeeper
09-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Im pretty sure Baracuda on this board has one for sale !

Bruce

moosecaller
09-24-2008, 07:13 AM
http://usera.ImageCave.com/moosecaller/IMG_0532.jpg

Needed some work but now it goes everywhere, not a real expensive machine to fix if you find a fix-er-upper, except for tires they can be pricey, and motors can be heavy in the pocket book I found a good used one for mine at a reasonable price the rest is a very simple concept and if you have any machanical ability you can be scooting along the trails in no time. Got mine off good ol' bartell, thanks again!

ultramafic
09-24-2008, 07:37 AM
where can guy find a used argo in bc?? looking but not finding much. any help would be great. thanks.

You can go to their web site www.argoatv.com (http://www.argoatv.com) and do a dealer search if you are looking to buy it brand new...

I know that their western distributor is in Edmonton (Argyle Motorsports) and they appear to have better prices if you are willing to go pickup. They sometimes have used ones too...

A friend of mine has one and they are very capable. Some would say they are too slow, I do not agree they can get up to 35 or so KmH and that is plenty fast for hunting.

Good luck wish I had extra cash to buy one too...

Mike

hillclimber
09-24-2008, 02:32 PM
i know maple ridge motorsports used to have some but i think they sold 'em but give them a shout and see if they are gonna get any in.

mapleridgemotorsports.com

pete_k
09-24-2008, 02:51 PM
the guy who works next door to me has a 6x6 he wants to sell.

Allen50
09-24-2008, 11:50 PM
the guy who works next door to me has a 6x6 he wants to sell.
/
/
/
And where do you live, can you find out about it, and how much,, thanks.