PDA

View Full Version : wolf hunting trophies

steelheadSABO
09-16-2008, 04:12 PM
http://www.wall-of-shame.com/offenders/disgrace1.html
ive came across this site a few times and wonder are these guys poachers or did some P.E.T.A members put this up any way there are some good looking trophy wolves so i thought you guys would wanna check it out:razz:

spreerider
09-16-2008, 04:19 PM
LOL thats hilarious

islandstalker
09-16-2008, 04:46 PM
damn i cant wait till im a wolf killer .

those are some big wolves.

steelheadSABO
09-16-2008, 04:59 PM
my grandpa got a 200lb 6 foot wolf on his trapline last year so he must be a wolf killer

huntwriter
09-16-2008, 05:10 PM
http://www.wall-of-shame.com/offenders/disgrace1.html
ive came across this site a few times and wonder are these guys poachers or did some P.E.T.A members put this up any way there are some good looking trophy wolves so i thought you guys would wanna check it out:razz:

It’s an animal rights website, operated by a rather well known PETA activist. Due to the bad press PETA gotten lately they have asked members that operate their own website not to mention any affiliation with PETA. The theory is that visitors may stop reading the “message that needs to be told” if the Webmaster makes the affiliation to PETA obvious on his website.

Mr. Dean
09-16-2008, 05:20 PM
bartel could be their poster boy...... :lol:

Chris76239
09-16-2008, 05:36 PM
Are people like that allowed to just post up someones picture and call them a killer? I thought stuff like that was against the the law? I would guess that if they were poachers they would not be taking a picture of themselves.

I wouldn't mined bagging a wolf that big.

kastles
09-16-2008, 06:04 PM
so where do i send my pics so i can be up there?

huntwriter
09-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Are people like that allowed to just post up someones picture and call them a killer? I thought stuff like that was against the the law? I would guess that if they were poachers they would not be taking a picture of themselves.

I wouldn't mined bagging a wolf that big.

It's called “Freedom of Speech”. The tragedy with this widely abused right is that the media and any individual with an agenda can say anything about anybody without having to produce a shred of evidence.

Should an “accused” sue a slanderer, that’s what they are, all he or she has to say in court is that he/she makes use of the freedom of speech right. That will satisfy any judge.

Our morally bankrupt society has grown accustomed to the idea that people can go around and at will slander and defame any person or institution at will without any consequences.

steelheadSABO
09-16-2008, 07:44 PM
but these guys are licensed guides??

spreerider
09-16-2008, 07:48 PM
they cant use the personal pictures without permission also, as someone could be using them for profit if they were a photographer so the website is stealing them.

kastles
09-16-2008, 08:25 PM
i think this is deflamation of charactor. just had a big arguement over it. in fact i still hear it going on outside. though this press may not hurt the guides business, it may increase it :)