PDA

View Full Version : Packed and ready to rock!

Nalidixic
09-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Hey guys,

I'm packed and ready to rock for an evening hunt with the wife tonight. Hopefully this year will be the year I get my first buck. This will be my 4th year try, so I think my apprenticeship is over with :P Lets hope so..

Nalid

Best of luck to all.

Steeleco
09-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Good luck you bum!! I'm packed too, but for work :mad::mad:

Nalidixic
09-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Well back with 2 grouse for dinner tomorrow. Didn't see bugger all in the bush but driving back through the country we saw 4 white tales on private land and a bear bolt across the road.

Used the .410 for the grouse for the first time. Seems alot easier then the .22. I saw a group of 4 grouse, jumped out of the truck and loaded the shotgun. Up the group goes and I hammered one as it was flying.. Right after I saw feathers fly, I watched another land up in a tree and took that one out. Figured 2 grouse is enough for the wife and I for dinner and didn't bother getting greedy looking for the other 2.

All in all it was a great day..

Nalid

One Shot
09-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey guys,

I'm packed and ready to rock for an evening hunt with the wife tonight. Hopefully this year will be the year I get my first buck. This will be my 4th year try, so I think my apprenticeship is over with :P Lets hope so..

Nalid

Best of luck to all.

Bring a squeegie so you can clean the inside of the windows and see better when you come up for air. LOL:p

Good luck....

hunter1947
09-11-2008, 04:06 AM
Good luck Nal on your hunt .

Nalidixic
09-11-2008, 07:18 AM
Bring a squeegie so you can clean the inside of the windows and see better when you come up for air. LOL:p

Good luck....

LOL

Nalid