PDA

View Full Version : Question-Moose kill thread??

The 'Hummer'
08-27-2008, 06:26 PM
I juat noticed, the thread "Moose Kill" is missing. What happened???

Kechika
08-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Polictially correct mods is what happened:frown:These are sad days

The 'Hummer'
08-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Polictially correct mods is what happened:frown:These are sad days
No statement of reason, or lack thereof? IF so, starting to parallel Government intervention.:(

gone hunting
08-27-2008, 08:02 PM
I thought we were talking about a problem and what we could do to have our government improve the situation. In the free world, that is not only politically correct, it is our political obligation.

burger
08-27-2008, 09:29 PM
Remember this is not a public forum. It is a forum where we can talk and express our views until the higher up deem them not fit for their web site.

elkdom
08-27-2008, 09:33 PM
Man that is not a good thing for any forum.
Hearing the people speak the truth and to tell what they experienced in that thread was a good thing....and then to have it wiped away?? What the heck is that all about!!

I agree,whats wrong with THE TRUTH?, maybe just stick our heads in the sand and pretend nothing is wrong, or being done wrong! even worse is to ignore the truth, I read every line in that thread and found absolutely nothing that wasnt true! some one dont like it! so the thread gets wiped out! what reflections of the 'OLD' Soviet Union news gathering agencies, sure scares hell out me to find this happening on a forum I assumed was for free people,in a free country ,outrite racism I do not condone or tolerate! ,but facts of some outrageous behavior,abuse of priveledges and total lack of respect for wildlife and other Canadians, THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE! and if that gets me banned from this site! fine!

Mr. Friendly
08-27-2008, 09:39 PM
I would suggest that before too many get indignant, they look up the Terms of Service they agreed to when they joined the website. I'm trying to find a way to access it (CGN has a reminder to review it time to time to see recent changes) but so far have come up empty.

Elkhound
08-27-2008, 09:46 PM
have not logged in for a few days.....will have to see what the fuss is about:???:

eric
08-27-2008, 10:06 PM
I didn't see anything in print that should have caused the post to be nuked.
WTF!!!! It would be nice to have an explanation for their reasoning

Elkdom--where did you find that book that you mentioned in the earlier thread
was it titled--The peace river Chronicles

Thanks
Eric

johnk
08-27-2008, 10:20 PM
I don't know or understand why, we, as British Columbians and Canadians have to walk around on eggshells when it comes to that topic. Are we not learning anything by watching our politicians do just that?!

elkdom
08-27-2008, 10:22 PM
I didn't see anything in print that should have caused the post to be nuked.
WTF!!!! It would be nice to have an explanation for their reasoning

Elkdom--where did you find that book that you mentioned in the earlier thread
was it titled--The peace river Chronicles

Thanks
Eric

eric, that book is old, hardcover about last publishing 1967 (Canada's Centenial) ,its about 2 inches thick, all from the (uncencored) journals of the early explorers, Mackenzie, Fraser the list of accredited contributors is huge! diaries and daily logs of the GOVERNOR General of BC and other such notables, the book describes in DETAIL the actions of early settlers and dignitaries of the days from about 1720 intill 1900,try libraries and online searches, if that dont work I will let you borrow my copy! but if you loose it or it gets destroyed I will search you down and eat your 'GIZZERD' lol pm me if you cant find it near where you live!

Marc
08-27-2008, 10:25 PM
The problem being is one person says something without a shred of proof and just because supposedly an ex co told him everyone jumps on the band wagon. It's called slander and being racist, unless you were there to see it happen and have pictures to back it up I don't want to hear about it on this site plain and simple. If you don't like the way I run my website then be my guest and go surf somewhere else. The guidelines have been in place since the website started.