PDA

View Full Version : Region 502

Dayto
08-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Just wondering if any knows if there has been any fresh logging up around the 700Rd and Rocket RD ,also hows the moose looking this year ?I Have a bull draw .I have hunted the area for the last 9 years just wondering if anything changed

betteroffishing
08-11-2008, 08:54 AM
oh, you got my moose did you...well go get him and good luck to ya.i know last year late in the season there was sign gallore up some of the higher up helena lake road spurs in behind lac le hache, nice bush to hike in too not too much beetle kill, not sure if its even open to moose but id certainly be checking into it right now had you not stolen my bull draw, shit that sounded bitter and i prommised myself that i wouldnt get ugly, it just makes me so frickin mad. lol

08-11-2008, 09:05 AM
tons of wolves

plumbob
08-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Not much if you have been in there the last couple years a few smaller blocks,lots of moose.If you have a early draw it excellent.Good luck.

FullDraw
08-12-2008, 10:41 PM
tons of wolves

Funny you should say that my Dad lives in Lac La Hache and said he seen a black wolf crossing the hiway the other day, I thought he was full of crap but maybe he was telling the truth, I was just in the bush up there and seen no sign of moose at all.

F/D

08-13-2008, 02:31 AM
every road we went on last november had wolf tracks on it and lots of them. Plus, we seen 4 also.
Not a deer to be had!