PDA

View Full Version : Stone hunter needs partner

44inchStone
08-09-2008, 01:32 PM
OK,

I thought I'd throw this one out here. A guy I know calls me today and says his hunting partner bailed on him the last few days before departing for his Stone trip. He called me this morning of course not happy but waned to know if anyone will also be hunting alone or had their partners bail on them that would like to go with him. It sounds to me like he was flying in out of Munch and would split all costs(Of course) He is planning on leaving here in the next few weeks. I know it's a shot in the dark but ya never know.
Shoot straight
44inchStone

Orangethunder
08-09-2008, 02:13 PM
I think that Garret was in the market...might want to PM him.

Cheers

srupp
08-09-2008, 03:29 PM
hmmmm Im STILL looking for a stone sheep partner but not till Sept and not a fly out already have a good area scoped out ...

Steven

Avalanche123
08-09-2008, 03:31 PM
I guess everyone is using rifles? If not, I may be interested....

BCRiverBoater
08-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Always looking for an excuse to go hunting. I buddy had the same thing happen for July 29...I had the time off but a family holiday was planned so I could not go either. I am still kicking myself. I do have time off in Sept and Oct. I am always looking for partners. I live in FSJ and have a river boat so if anyone is stuck for a sheep hunting partner or has a spot off the river...PM me.

msawyer
08-09-2008, 11:49 PM
44inch...

When is the "person" planning to start and finish his hunt, and what style of hunting is planned?

Is the person experienced in backcountry and mountain hunting? I'm also curious why the previous partner bailed...

I have time in August if all the pieces fall into position...

Mike
________
medical marijuana card (http://medicalmarijuanacard.info)