PDA

View Full Version : Kimberley/Cranbrook Trailer Rental

trigger
08-03-2008, 08:39 AM
Hey everyone,

Last year i sold my travel trailer and i still havent replaced it with a new one. I guess i've been waiting to see if i win that wall tent or not.

Im Planning a Elk hunt In the Kimberly Area for The last two weeks of september and i was wondering if there is anyone out there that would like to rent their Trailer. Im not picky. It could be a tent trailer or a travel trailer, anywhere from 16 feet to 24 feet. I could provide references. I take very good care of all of my gear, vehicles, house, and i would take especially good care if i were to rent one from a fellow HBC member.

I have searched on the internet and cant find any actual dealers in that area who might rent some. Does anyone know of something i dont?

Thanks in advance

Poguebilt
08-03-2008, 09:45 AM
I know a guy that rents trailers... Call Gerald at the cranbrook nissan dealership... think he is the service manager there. don't have the # of hand but in sure you can look it up easily....

good luck...

bozzdrywall
08-04-2008, 04:12 PM
I live in kimberly and might rent out my basement room and maby take you out to the hot spots if your interested let me know