PDA

View Full Version : Sheep Opened Today, Best Of Luck To All

Wild Images
08-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Good luck to everone going in for sheep, Not me this year with family health issues, and no contract at work Ill wait till next fall.
Now if I can just stop this damn Twitch that started this morning.:shock:

hunter1947
08-02-2008, 05:21 AM
I second this post to all you sheep hunters that are headed out.

Blainer
08-02-2008, 06:55 AM
Can't wait for the pictures to start arriving.
Good luck to all.
My draw does'nt open until August 25th.

Deaddog
08-02-2008, 07:36 AM
Should of been a few rams hit the ground yesterday, leaving this morning and will be sitting on the mountain by tomorrow evening, hope to bring pics of some of the country back, talk to you in a couple of weeks, DD

Kechika
08-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Should of been a few rams hit the ground yesterday, leaving this morning and will be sitting on the mountain by tomorrow evening, hope to bring pics of some of the country back, talk to you in a couple of weeks, DD

Have a safe one Jim

mark
08-02-2008, 08:11 AM

Go whack a big one for us all too drool over! :p

srupp
08-02-2008, 09:14 AM
Good luck Jim....enjoy your WELL DESERVED time off...and drop a HAWG...

Steven

mcrae
08-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Be safe boys...

Orangethunder
08-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Good luck to everone going in for sheep, Not me this year with family health issues, and no contract at work Ill wait till next fall.
Now if I can just stop this damn Twitch that started this morning.:shock:

I am going crazy right now wishing I was up North. I'm almost done renovating my house and all I want to do is put on a pack and go. I cant wait to see some pics!!

BCbillies
08-02-2008, 11:04 PM
I am going crazy right now wishing I was up North. I'm almost done renovating my house and all I want to do is put on a pack and go. I cant wait to see some pics!!

Tell me about it! First year since 2000 that I haven't been on the mountain the first week of August. I can't believe how tough it is to be sitting home especially with the weather being perfect for chasing Stones from dawn till dusk! My two buddies are up high right now and I'm expecting a ram down shortly.

Orangethunder
08-03-2008, 01:26 AM
Tell me about it! First year since 2000 that I haven't been on the mountain the first week of August. I can't believe how tough it is to be sitting home especially with the weather being perfect for chasing Stones from dawn till dusk! My two buddies are up high right now and I'm expecting a ram down shortly.

I guess we have to wait until next year. Although if my 6/49 numbers come up I might push things ahead:smile:.

Bighorns it is for this year I think...

BCbillies
08-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Bighorns it is for this year I think...

I am booked for bighorns also from the 10th to 25 of October. I have to see how my September hunts go before I can fully commit to the bighorn.

Avalanche123
08-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Temps are pretty hot up north right now. Personally I am glad I decided to wait until Sept. Mind you, I do not like heat so I am admittedly bias.

I would think with temps this warm, sheep aren't doing much during the day. I could be wrong though.....

Mtn Wonderer
08-03-2008, 08:44 PM
You know the drill,, sit on your ass and glass, glass, glass. Can't wait till I get out!!!!

BCbillies
08-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Temps are pretty hot up north right now. Personally I am glad I decided to wait until Sept. Mind you, I do not like heat so I am admittedly bias.

I would think with temps this warm, sheep aren't doing much during the day. I could be wrong though.....

We had the same temperatures last year and the rams were skylined getting whatever breeze they could to keep the flies away! Hot and buggy is what I prefer. :D

Avalanche123
08-04-2008, 08:23 AM
Hmmm good to know. I still hate hot temps so I guess it is more me. :)