PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Stores In Seattle ???

moosehunter12
08-01-2008, 03:40 PM
I am going to Seattle for a few days with the Family and was wondering if anybody knows of some stores worth checking out. Also i am looking to find some 300 wm shells to reload is there any gun ranges down there that i can buy some from? Thanks for any info you can give me

Shayne

elkdom
08-01-2008, 04:56 PM
years ago I usd to buy reloading supplies from a gun shop and ammo dealer near Bellingham,Wash , I havent been there for years,but you can try directory info for "Kesselrings' guns and ammo" , maybe still there,they always had huge supplies and good prices,good luck

happygilmore
08-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Joe's sporting goods in bellingham has some stuff. there's also "Yeagers" I think thats how you spell it, it might be with a "J".

gaza211
08-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Cabelas is worth the trip south of seattle. I think it's about 40 miles south on I5. You might want to look it up first.

Steeleco
08-01-2008, 05:58 PM
There's the Sportsman's warehouse in Burlington just south of Mount Vernon.

But please read the following. Exportation of reloading components at last count is Illegal. And don't confuse importing to Canada with Exporting from the USA.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=18873

scembalf
08-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Be careful about buying anything to do with reloading primers powder I dont know about just brass but with the new patriot act you can go to jail big time if you are not a citezen

Bpower
08-01-2008, 06:47 PM
There is a Sportsman's Warehouse just South of Seattle as well in Tacoma I believe. The Mount Vernon/Burlington store would be a little easier to find since it is just off the I/5 and there is a "Joes" just a few blocks away as well.

cdub
08-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Kesslerings is good to stop at. Take the Alger exit just south of Bellingham. Sportco used to be just south of seatle and was a big outdoors store.

wolverine
08-02-2008, 08:55 PM
There's that huge outdoor warehouse store just off the I-5 by Burlington and there is Joe's in Bellingham that will sell you empty cases no problem.

Sako 300 win mag
08-04-2008, 06:44 AM
Just got back from the Cabelas in lacey south of Tacoma great store. If you can't find what ya want there, you just cross the I-5 and theres a Sportsman Warehouse on the other side there prices are a bit cheaper on some stuff too

wlbc
08-04-2008, 07:22 AM
As some other posters have said there is a Cabela's in Lacey and a Sportsman Warehouse across the freeway on the same exit. The Cabela's has had a good selection of reloading supplies everytime I've been there.

I have only purchased brass and bullets south of the border though - no powders, primers, or complete cartridges. From what I understand the powder and primers trigger a different protocol with customs whereas the bullets and brass I declared were no issue.

08-04-2008, 09:42 AM
The Sportsman Warehouse ROCKS ! compared to Joes.
I wish had big $$ and a whole wack of time to stay in that store longer.
Canada has nothing like it. End of story.
As for customs, if they don't check .... you don't get caught ..... then again you might miss some of the hunting season.
How do we keep our dollars here in Canada ....... lets start with comparable prices. EG. Vasque Hikers, here 225 $$ same pair in the states ...150 $$.
Guess I'll still shop down south.
C/T