PDA

View Full Version : information trade

stroh72
07-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Mid August my partner and I are heading towards the Granby River for a 3 day scouting trip. I would be willing to trade info or I'm able to bring WHY up from the Fraser Valley. Maybe a load from Italian Sporting Goods or something from your famalies?? I have never hunted the Granby but going on tid bits of info gathered over the years. I know HBC is the information highway and I'd just like to give back if I could. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Todd

palmer
07-27-2008, 05:27 PM
let me know what you want to know...

palmer

stroh72
07-27-2008, 05:55 PM
We are going into the Grandby for the first 10 days of October. I'd love a crack at some elk but primarily its all deer hunting. I want to do a few nights out soloing in the mountains and not afraid of the hiking. We were thinking up the top end just south of the park. Any thoughts??

palmer
07-27-2008, 06:34 PM
its good time for Small mulies, not a good spot for Elk. As for a scouting trip ...its hot right now...but the fishing is good. My advice for deer is traverse ..both upper and lower FSR and Blue joint mountain. For elk try gable mountain...but it is not great. Elk are a lot closer to town than people think...

palmer