4570hunter
07-14-2008, 04:26 PM
does anyone have any comments?

waistdeep
07-14-2008, 04:34 PM
PM me might consider

Moosenose
07-14-2008, 04:37 PM
This is a great opportunity at a very fair price. It's too far down the road for me to commit to, but as it gets closer I may contact you to see if you still have a spot open. Good luck this year and thanks for this memorable offer.

4570hunter
07-14-2008, 07:01 PM
I think we have our four already but we may increase that to six depending on the availability of horses. It's always successful and everyone goes home with some horse experience, really nice photos and meat.

Gateholio
07-14-2008, 07:21 PM
I have a comment....

Rented horses from Stan in 2006, had a great time, and if I wasn't already booked this year, I'd go with you. Really fair price, guarranteed good time, and learn more abotu horses is always a bonus.

4570hunter
07-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Gatehouse explain more for the other folks like did you see more game because of your horses? Did you harvest anything? What did you like about the experience? dislike? For me to comment would be bias so I can't

Thanks

tomahawk
07-14-2008, 08:49 PM
I arrive back from Mexico on the 19th or I'd be in, love to hunt by horse and love that area!

Gateholio
07-14-2008, 09:10 PM
Gatehouse explain more for the other folks like did you see more game because of your horses? Did you harvest anything? What did you like about the experience? dislike? For me to comment would be bias so I can't

Thanks

We certianly go tto areas that nobody on foot could have without risking alot in rivers, and nobody on foot would be tempted to pack a moose out the way we did.

All of us had opportunity on game, I saw many elk, several moose and 3 rams, plus lots of caribou, and a few bears thrown in there too.

Learned alot from Stan about packing horses, learned alot about elk (was my second time hunting them and almost got a huge 6 pt, but got busted by the one sentry cow I missed;) ) and I learned that if a pack horse gets a face full of pepper spray, there is going to be a rodeo.:p

We didn't see anyone else for .....days. Good time, I'd do it again.

4570hunter
07-14-2008, 10:30 PM
We filled two spots and we have one more left if your interested let me know
I just Google mapped the camp spot we are on the Fraser River and one side is 7-05 and the other is 7-17 ATV's are not allowed in this area and lots of opportunity to hunt quietly.

I'll check back with everyone later in the week

Cheers