PDA

View Full Version : Core Tests???

coyotejoe
07-12-2008, 11:49 AM
I am looking for a core tester,,, i have (potentially) several nefews and a handfull of male adults whom wish to do a test challenge. Looking for dates in August. How much, where, when....ect. AT best you would be testing: 9 people. at minimum 3

The Dawg
07-12-2008, 11:55 AM
First question is where are you?...someone can respond better if they have a location.

Gun Babe
07-12-2008, 12:32 PM
If you are in the lower mainland....try a company called SILVERCORE.....best instructors and examiners ever!

tomahawk
07-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Challenging the exam is certainly an option for you but having put many students through the course myself and seen first hand most of their knowledge base prior to the course, I would recommend that you take the full course. In the long run you will be further ahead with the knowledge you will gain from the instructors about hunting and situations which is not in the book or test. Yes you will get your hunter number by challenging but especially for the younger folks the course is very valuable IMHO.

okanagan hiker
07-12-2008, 09:40 PM
PM me and I will give you the number of the tester I used... $25 for each restricted and non-restricted, and he came to me.

edited: this was in the lower mainland

edit 2: I also have the course manuals on file as PDF's, and some videos used for the CORE test

OKH