PDA

View Full Version : 5-15 Moose Draw

CHilko21
07-10-2008, 12:00 PM
I was lucky this year to get my moose LEH ( my brother's first words were...I hate you)...it's a different area from where I usually put in for, but I still know the area, it's relatively local, but, being a Nov1-15 draw, the snow should make things interesting. Who cares about the snow, moose hunting is great anyways. Congrats to all the other hunters who got their draws this year

srupp
07-10-2008, 12:06 PM
Nov. in 5-15 can be very interesting depending on snow levels...the moose head to some very specific locations down from Black Stewart Kimbel etc etc..not unusual to see a dozen moose in the AM after a good snow..

I guided for moose there....numbers are better than they have been for several years..

Congradulations

Steven

Gateholio
07-10-2008, 12:09 PM
I was lucky this year to get my moose LEH ( my brother's first words were...I hate you)...it's a different area from where I usually put in for, but I still know the area, it's relatively local, but, being a Nov1-15 draw, the snow should make things interesting. Who cares about the snow, moose hunting is great anyways. Congrats to all the other hunters who got their draws this year

Great!!

Didn't you get a moose LEH last year,too?:mrgreen:

CHilko21
07-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Great!!

Didn't you get a moose LEH last year,too?:mrgreen:

Yes, yes I did...different MU, group hunt with my mom and brother. :mrgreen: