PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a awesome fly in fishing experience

waistdeep
07-09-2008, 10:13 PM
My Bro and I want to do a fly in fishing trip to a remote lake that will keep us busy catching fish from sun up to sun down. What do you guys recommend?

Wild one
07-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Golden trout alberta side off the rockies I did it last aug and it was a blast.I flew into Michele lakes from Cline river by heliecopter and stayed for 3 nights.The fishing was good and to be fishing on the top of the Rockies for a fish most will never see made the experience one I will never forget.The flight was a good price through Ice field tours and it cost under 450$ for a round trip with all my gear.

Gamebuster
07-10-2008, 03:41 PM
eliguk....fly in from Nimpo

Kirby
07-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Spruce lake.

BCrams
07-10-2008, 04:38 PM
the mouth of the Firesteel River - hot dry fly action all day

riflebuilder
07-10-2008, 05:04 PM
We flew into Denetia lake from Muncho Lake. The fishing was unreal. We caught so many rainbows that your arm got tired. The fly rod out caught the spining rod 4-1. Small black flies either dry or wet. the best fishing was where the river entered the second lake from the first light trough evening the fish just kept hitting the flies. We just kept at it for three solid days. The sheep hunting wasn't that great. I had a broken foot. Three other guys got a ram though. I would highly recomend this lake as a great place to take someone. Well good luck where ever you end up going.

waistdeep
07-10-2008, 05:33 PM
This forum is so amazing, thanks guys. I will do my homework and if anyone else has thoughts - lay them on me!