PDA

View Full Version : core exam challenge

ramhunter
07-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi folks
Since moving down from the Yukon i have found that Ihave to pass the core exam before i can get my B.C. hunter #.

Here is the problem. the next course in Nelson is not until October. I would like to be able to hunt the full season. so..
does anyone know if there is a course going in the west kootenays in the next 6 weeks or so?? I have my PAL and I would like to just challenge the core.

Thanks Ramhunter

Wild Images
07-09-2008, 08:31 PM
You should be able to contact an examiner and challenge the test at his convenience, my ex-wife did it with no problems.

Avalanche123
07-09-2008, 08:43 PM
I "semi-challenged" the restricted (had a 2 hour refresher before hand) PAL last year and it was no problem. I think it is up to the examiner however you should be able to do it.

Pete
07-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Hi folks
Since moving down from the Yukon i have found that Ihave to pass the core exam before i can get my B.C. hunter #.

Here is the problem. the next course in Nelson is not until October. I would like to be able to hunt the full season. so..
does anyone know if there is a course going in the west kootenays in the next 6 weeks or so?? I have my PAL and I would like to just challenge the core.

Thanks Ramhunter
I live in Vernon. If you give me a little notice and if you are coming this way I will sit you for a CORE challange. Just leave me a message and I will get back to you.
Cheers
Pete

scembalf
07-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey there Mawsons sports over in Creston will let you challenge the exam you just have to phone and set it up