PDA

View Full Version : District of Mission Forest Usage Survey

Tarp Man
07-04-2008, 08:27 PM
For everyone who has argued, debated, pissed into the wind, and generally voiced their opinion here about usage for Forest Service Roads in Mission, I am attaching a survey they are doing regarding usage and upgrades. They were not sure about how extensive their circulation would be, other than existing gate key holders, but here is the link to the survey. I spoke with the administrative assistant at the Forestry office today, and she encouraged me to spread the word about the survey. So it is time to pony up and voice your opinion where it may actually count.

If the link doesn't work google the District of Mission Forestry and scroll down to the Usage Survey.

http://www.mission.ca/Page87.aspx

Steeleco
07-04-2008, 08:39 PM
The link works OK, but I gather this survey is for the WEST Stave lake area only?? Or does it apply to east too?

Tarp Man
07-04-2008, 08:52 PM
My understanding is that is for the Florence Lake Forest Service Road. Therefore, the west side. However, this is a chance for hunters to voice our opinions.

Steeleco
07-04-2008, 08:58 PM
It shall be done!!!!

fireman357
07-04-2008, 09:49 PM
this is great! this road and area is being over run by 4x4 and stupid people that don't respect nor belong up there, I used to take my girls up there to shoot but now..... way to many people.... that don't belong I guess they need a place too.