PDA

View Full Version : where are they?

kbb
06-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but where are our 08/09 hunting regs? It seems to me they are late this year. How are we going to plan some our northern hunting trips if the season could be starting close to 60 days from now??
I can't beleive it's almost july

rocksteady
06-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Historically the paper regs come out the week after the LEH draws, first online, then about a week or 2 after that paper copies to the sports stores..

BCbillies
06-27-2008, 05:02 PM
How are we going to plan some our northern hunting trips if the season could be starting close to 60 days from now??

For many the season will be starting in just over 30 days! :-D One month to finalize plans, fine tune the loads/gear, whip the body into shape and purchase the tags. Hard to focus on the day job. :wink:

Bowzone_Mikey
06-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but where are our 08/09 hunting regs? It seems to me they are late this year. How are we going to plan some our northern hunting trips if the season could be starting close to 60 days from now??
I can't beleive it's almost july

You are wrong
60 days is a long time .....but really .. just hafta step out yer door and drop the cosest Moose or Elk, Bear or Deer ...

Unless your from the GVA .....LMAO ......;)

Fisher-Dude
06-27-2008, 07:22 PM
They were online July 4 last year. Cool yer jets. :-P

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/news/