PDA

View Full Version : Last minute pepperoni bear!

willyqbc
06-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Well we didn't think we would have a chance to get out again for spring bear but Tank and I managed to sneak away with Michael for one last evening to look for a pepperoni bear. My hunting bow does double duty as an outdoor target bow after the spring season so I had allready swapped it over prior to this hunt.....really regretting that decision now. As you'll see in the video I ended up shooting this bear at 17 paces...DOH!!!! Oh well!! I am going to try some sandwich meat type sausage from this bear....was thinking about summer sausage, farmer sausage etc....anyone have any suggestions on that front that we could try??

hope you enjoy the video!

http://www.realoutdoorproductions.com/2008season/2008season.html

Chris

Mr. Dean
06-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Nice vid!
Buggy as hell out there.

outdoorsman812
06-25-2008, 03:44 PM
thanks for putting those vidoes on the net, i really enjoy watching them, you guys sure know how to find them bears!

Steeleco
06-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Great vid as always Chris. Wish I'd filmed mine. but them it would live in the camera anyhow!!!

hunter1947
06-26-2008, 05:22 AM
That is an ossum video Willygbc ,it looks like you were fighting the flies as well ,thanks for showing and congrats to you on this successfully hunt. PS nice to see the young fella with you on this hunt.

farside
06-26-2008, 07:05 AM
Looks great Chris but darn those mosquitos are bad it seems

Thanks for the show and tell