PDA

View Full Version : Boots in Kamloops

Crazy_Farmer
06-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Just wondering if anybody knew of a dealer in kamloops who has a good selection of mid height backpacking/hiking boots meindl,merrell those types of brands. Waterproof and the kicker is in size 14. Already been to wholesale sports and marks work world and the 13s almost fit but I can tell they'd be prefect a size up. Thanks.

dumprat
06-18-2008, 07:12 PM
The big boot inn. Downtown on Victoria st. They have lots too choose from. Not cheap though. They do repairs too.

Krico
06-18-2008, 08:41 PM
I got my Scarpa Mantas from Valhalla Pure on Notre Dame. Check em' out.

Crazy_Farmer
06-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks guys, I asked around and Valhallas name came up so I'm gonna check it out tomorrow and if nothing then I'lll try the other store.

Kechika
06-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Jordens carries Meindels

sealevel
06-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Jordens carries Meindels
jordons don`t carry anything anymore.

Kechika
06-19-2008, 07:39 AM
jordons don`t carry anything anymore.

Wholesale Sports is the devil

KevinB
06-19-2008, 10:00 AM
Jordens was still open a month ago just to sell off their last few items but they are probably closed for good by now.

Try Valhalla, they don't have a very wide selection in the store but they will usually special order you something if they don't regularly stock your size (which with 14's they probably won't). If they don't have what you want you could even try Coast Mountain but don't expect anyone there to know anything useful - best to know what you want before you go in there. I don't have any experience with Big Boot Inn.

Crazy_Farmer
06-19-2008, 04:01 PM
I went and got a pair at Big Boots Inn, they had a size 13 and 14 no problem, price was pretty good too. I also went and took a look at valhalla, nice store, probably go back there and get some backpacking stuff after I find out if I get my draw or not.

I remember last year coming to Jordens on a trip up here, we thought it was a very nice store, we bought a bit but we also came up becuase it was the weekend after opening day at wholesale sports so I can figure why they're closed now.

Wholesale Sports is the devil

O how I agree, I'm here for two months going to school, got nothing better to do then go there probably 2-3 times a week. spent around 2 thousand already. New gun,scope, spotting scope, the list goes on, and will probably get worse if I do get my draw. Thank god for the raise when I get to work.