PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Bowtech Guardian Keep eyes open please

pupper
06-12-2008, 08:38 PM
I just talked to my friend today and his Abbotsford house was broken into and they stole his compound bow among other things.

If you hear of a newer camouflage bowtech guardian 70# bow with a whisker biscuit and g5 sight kicking around, PM me and inform me. He also had G5 Montec broadheads and gold tip pro hunter arrows in the Diamond quick release quiver. The release was strapped to the bow as well.

The couple who kicked in his front door were driving a newer infinity and the male was spanish.

boxhitch
06-12-2008, 09:09 PM
That sucks

The couple who kicked in his front door were driving a newer infinity
even the B.G.s have classy rides.

pupper
06-12-2008, 09:56 PM
The Bowtech Guardian Serial Number that was stolen is:
ca23949-6623

(the numbers were handwritten on the birth certificate and the first digits are hard to read so thats my best guess, other possibilities instead of "c" are z or 2.)

Bowzone_Mikey
06-13-2008, 10:17 PM
was it an 07 or an 08 model ... 08s have the rubbery InVelvet coating .. the 07s do not

Not many 08s on the market but there is alot of 07s being spun off in favour of the InVelvet coating ... If its a cheaper 08 that would be a tip-off

when i get home saturday nite i will Check My BC for comparible # to confirm the first 2 numbers ... I suspect you are correct in the "CA"

pupper
06-17-2008, 07:54 PM
was it an 07 or an 08 model ... 08s have the rubbery InVelvet coating .. the 07s do not

Not many 08s on the market but there is alot of 07s being spun off in favour of the InVelvet coating ... If its a cheaper 08 that would be a tip-off

when i get home saturday nite i will Check My BC for comparible # to confirm the first 2 numbers ... I suspect you are correct in the "CA"

its an 07 model.