PDA

View Full Version : BC Yukon Air

Lil Buck
06-06-2008, 12:04 PM
I heard Bruce is selling his airline .
I did hear A guide outfitter is starting his own airline,with a beaver ....so if you guys are booking for this season ,north pacific seaplane and the new airline...would prob be your best bet.:lol:
And pm me if you want to know which outfitter....He did saty he would fly residents..:!:

But what do I know LB:cool:

Stone Sheep Steve
06-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Last year I heard that two outfitters were thinking of partnering up and buying Bruce's outfit and base. That would not have been so good for us residents:roll:.
Rumours most likely..........I hope

SSS

jjensen20
06-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Whats Bruce gonna do with all his free time and people skills?

boxhitch
06-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Rehab Counselor ?

Ride
06-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Comedian???

Stone Sheep Steve
06-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Walmart Greeter??

SSS

butcher
06-06-2008, 06:03 PM
I booked with him for August and nothing was said.

msawyer
06-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Com'on Steve...

"Walmart greeter" That is a low, nasty comment... Is it really necessary ?

Mike
________
herbal health (http://herbalhealthshop.com)

Kechika
06-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Com'on Steve...

Mike
LOL Have you met the man:tongue:

Gateholio
06-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Com'on Steve...

Mike

What do you have against Walmart greeters?

GoatGuy
06-07-2008, 06:19 AM
I heard Bruce is selling his airline .
I did hear A guide outfitter is starting his own airline,with a beaver ....so if you guys are booking for this season ,north pacific seaplane and the new airline...would prob be your best bet.:lol:
And pm me if you want to know which outfitter....He did saty he would fly residents..:!:

But what do I know LB:cool:

Bruce's place has been for sale for years. He's certainly getting older but it hasn't sold. Gotta find a buyer who wants to take it over.

I know another operator wants to pick up a beaver on wheels and run it out of Dease as well but they can't find a driver for it.

One thing that's guaranteed - Bruce will fly you into any lake you want that he can get his that plane into.

msawyer
06-07-2008, 09:20 AM
What do you have against Walmart greeters?

Nothing what so ever... Just normal folks trying to make a living.... Having said that, I believe the comment made by Steve was intended to be derogatory (Am I wrong?). So you might ask him what he has against Walmart workers...

Mike
________
NS400R (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_NS400R)

Gateholio
06-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Nothing what so ever... Just normal folks trying to make a living.... Having said that, I believe the comment made by Steve was intended to be derogatory (Am I wrong?). So you might ask him what he has against Walmart workers...

Mike

When one uses terms such as "low" and "nasty" to describe a persons profession it does make a person wonder what they have against said profession.

MIL720
06-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Bruce's place has been for sale for years. He's certainly getting older but it hasn't sold. Gotta find a buyer who wants to take it over.

I know another operator wants to pick up a beaver on wheels and run it out of Dease as well but they can't find a driver for it.

One thing that's guaranteed - Bruce will fly you into any lake you want that he can get his that plane into.
Flew with bruce last sept.He did say that this year would be his last.Bruce has outstanding people skills.He would make a great walmart greeter.LOLhttp://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Stone Sheep Steve
06-07-2008, 12:27 PM

Mike

I have nothing against Walmart Greeters...but if you ever met the man you would know that he's not exactly what you would call "Smiley" and "Friendly"....something that Walmart Grreters should be:smile:.
I've seen him smile once before and he reminded me of the Grinch.

SSS

Lil Buck
06-08-2008, 03:47 PM
The new airline is just that ..They didnt buy Bruce out they are starting their own .One beaver on floats to start.
I will let you all in on the facts as I get them .The beaver has been bought .Not Bruces.

But what do I know LB