PDA

View Full Version : Deer Video...

manalishi
05-25-2008, 11:14 AM
I took this footage about a month ago up by boston bar. I ran into a family of deer on the side of a FSR. I couldn't post to much of the video it was about 15 mins worth. The group of 4 walked right on to the road I stopped on. This is a small clip of the fawn stalking me ;-)

http://www.vimeo.com/1058636

PS... Thanks to all the shed hunters and hunters on this website I have learned alot reading on this site. I don't post much seeing that I wouldn't have much useful info to add. When I get some more time to sit and edit some more film I'll post it.

hunter1947
05-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Very nice footage Manalishi ,thanks for posting this curious little fellow :-).

bradoerksen
05-25-2008, 01:12 PM
Very nice footage Manalshi what type of Video Camera where you using? because that is very nice crisp clean footage

manalishi
05-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Thanks guys. The camera is a Canon HV20 Hidef camcorder, looks really good on a HDTV. Hardest thing was finding a host for videos that lets you use many formats. I tried youtube to post afew videos and after they posted it they would look horrible.

I have some cool bobcat video I want to post but I need to earn more megabite space on this new video host. I'll post a Link when I do.

kennyj
05-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Nice footage,it's always cool to be close to wildlife.
Kenny

winbuckhunter
05-26-2008, 01:05 PM
the reason its so curious is because its accually a little buck.. look closer you can see the tiny little antlers trying to poke out.. small mulie bucks are TOO curious thats why theres regulations on them.. they just stand there and look at you..