PDA

View Full Version : Black Bears

270WIN
05-17-2008, 08:59 AM
Well i know this post has been over done but here we go again. Do to my work scheduwal and just kids at home ect I can't get out bear hunting till the week end of june 6. So wsm and I are planing a week end hunting trip to try and tag a bear. Me personaly I am looking for either a nice 6 + footer and or color faze. I am not looking for any one secret spot and well i do know a few places to go just looking for some ware new. We are looking for a spot were we can drive the truck in and hunt almost from camp do some good hiking looking for the bear. save on some gas as well to be honest lots of my bear hunting in the past as been road hunting and looking to change that up. looking for a place 3-4 hours from the lower mainland. any help would be great pm me if you like and the info will only be between wsm and i.

thanks in advance joe

BCLongshot
05-17-2008, 09:07 AM
The bears are everywhere !

Just came back from Sask.

Southern BC all over and last night from the toll booth to hope we saw 4 beautiful bears right off the Coquihalla !

mntman
05-17-2008, 11:34 AM
pm sent....

270WIN
05-28-2008, 07:21 AM
thought i would give this a bump. see if i could get any more info.

Mr. Dean
05-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Over the last week, it's like the Bear switch turned on. I too seen one nice'n on the Coq last weekend, before the toll booth.