PDA

View Full Version : A First Bear

fester
05-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Its actually his first animal!!
I am only going to post a few pics as I am so excited about this! We got this guy a couple weeks ago and I can't wait any longer so if my buddy wants to post some more photos and his story he can as its his!!

Just a teaser...
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/Odinboy74/tvstand003.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/Odinboy74/tvstand006.jpg

Steeleco
05-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Congrats to your bud, the first one is always the fondest. Looks like a nice coat to boot.

ElectricDyck
05-11-2008, 09:04 PM
Congrats to buddy! I heard the story from GreenShot already, he picked a bad day to stay home, is the bear in the trees in that first pic with the moose?

PS, Thanks again for all the help with the QCI deer!

fester
05-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Congrats to buddy! I heard the story from GreenShot already, he picked a bad day to stay home, is the bear in the trees in that first pic with the moose?

PS, Thanks again for all the help with the QCI deer!

Hey Buddy

No prob I heard you got your first as well!!

I have seen a bunch this year nothing I am keen on yet though!

Steelco you are right i got my first animal a bear rugged and I love it!!

Dale
05-11-2008, 10:03 PM
yup sure was a nice one, i guess we have to get ourselves one each yet eh fester? this time george can carry it out for us!! had a blast thats for sure.

Mr. Dean
05-12-2008, 03:55 AM
NICE!!! :smile:

hunter1947
05-12-2008, 04:38 AM
Congrats to your buddy. The bear has a very fine coat on it.

ftrain
05-12-2008, 03:36 PM
The adventure and experience was awesome. I coulnd not have done it with out the help and guidance of Dale and Fester. The look on Dale's face when the moose chased out the bear was like he had seen an alien.

ElectricDyck
05-12-2008, 04:48 PM
The adventure and experience was awesome. I coulnd not have done it with out the help and guidance of Dale and Fester. The look on Dale's face when the moose chased out the bear was like he had seen an alien.

ftrain, so tell the story and post more pics, I've only heard 2nd hand, sounded pretty cool.

Thunderstix
05-13-2008, 06:37 PM
Wow man congrats! I think I have sat in that very grass once or twice along the mighty Skeena! You will have to hook me up with these guys next week Fester!
One word of advice: Don't let fester lead in the dark if he is following a hooting owl;):lol:

Wildfoot
05-13-2008, 06:37 PM
nice work!

fester
05-14-2008, 06:08 AM
Wow man congrats! I think I have sat in that very grass once or twice along the mighty Skeena! You will have to hook me up with these guys next week Fester!
One word of advice: Don't let fester lead in the dark if he is following a hooting owl;):lol:

Hey what are you saying we made it out because of that owl. I think i have sat in that grass a few times with you along the mighty skeena.
Because you were not there Thunderstix this bear was saved the humilation of being shot in the ass.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/Odinboy74/tvstand036.jpg

hunter1947
05-14-2008, 06:11 AM
Good group of partners you have there ,I think the bear has you all beat when it comes to being in a pic ,LOL :mrgreen:.

Thunderstix
05-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Hey what are you saying we made it out because of that owl. I think i have sat in that grass a few times with you along the mighty skeena.
Because you were not there Thunderstix this bear was saved the humilation of being shot in the ass.

I'll deal with you in person in a few days!!!!:eek:Big trouble!