PDA

View Full Version : How do you....

Leaseman
05-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Define a good day???

My son and I spent the day (or a good part of it!!!) with Newhunterette and her great hubby Peter and his brother and wife on the afraser for a day of Dino hunting....

The fish decided not to participate ( we had several good bites, but no hook ups!!!), but the company and laughs was out of this world!!!

Many thanks to Peter and Alison for a memorable day...Hope we can do again soon......:mrgreen:

Mike

Leaseman
05-11-2008, 05:33 PM
As a foot note.....

Yes SRUPP... we are waiting for your arrival from Billy's Puddle to show us all how it is done!!!!....:shock:

moosinaround
05-11-2008, 05:40 PM
As have said MANY times before, A good day is mud on your truck, or blood on your hands! Moosin

Untouchable
05-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Yup that sounds like a good day in my opinion. I scrubbed the inside of a boiler at work today...that is not a good way to spend your day!

The Hermit
05-11-2008, 06:22 PM
A day spent with my daughter.
A day spent in the woods.
A day spent at tracking my car(s)
A day spent on the golf course
A day fishing, skiing, shooting,
A day spent at the office when a decent deals closes
A day that I wake up... life is good guys, and the alternative is uncertain!!!

srupp
05-11-2008, 06:42 PM
I spent the ENTIRE day with my young , beautiful , smart , wife..it just doesnt get any better..

Steven

todbartell
05-11-2008, 06:52 PM
I spent the afternoon shooting the bear rifles with my girlfriends dad as we prepare for our spring grizz hunt in a couple few weeks. It was a good day

Sideofabarn
05-11-2008, 07:02 PM
I finished painting the deck, so I'm earning my fishing and hunting time. I have the window trims and eaves to do next... can you say whipped?

A good day for me is one spent outside, painting the house notwithstanding :mrgreen:

newhunterette
05-18-2008, 11:10 AM
hmmmmm I have had many good kind of days some I can share with y'all others could get me banned for life from here

a good day is waking up to a healthy family and lots of love in your heart and wonderful friends to share every fibre of yourself with for laughter and fun and adventure