PDA

View Full Version : A little Justice was Served

Jetboater
05-09-2008, 09:45 AM
3 weeks ago one of our Thunder Jet dealers in BC had a boat stolen out of their lot on a sunday while they were closed.. everybody was notified immediatly about the boat... as it was bright yellow,
two days ago the boat was spotted near my area, at a local gas station by an off duty officer... 2 days later the boat was recovered by the police at a nearby boat ramp... when the ramp attendants saw the boat get launched... the best part was the first day the boat trailer was registered it was seen...
the serial # had a plate bolted over top of it, but the thieves did not know about the other #s on the boat...
within 2 days of the thieves taking the boat out of hiding it was found...

srupp
05-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Thats GREAT news Thomas..NOW all we need is a PHOTO AND ADDRESS...

on second thought after all the shyte Peter and Ali have had lets just send ALi over after 1/2 a bottle of Tequilla...lol

Good news story Thomas..

Regards

Steven

mark
05-09-2008, 05:19 PM
So they get the boat back, what do the thieves get? A promise to appear notice for 2011 sometime??? Justice would be busting their hands to pulp with a baseball bat!

newhunterette
05-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Thats GREAT news Thomas..NOW all we need is a PHOTO AND ADDRESS...

on second thought after all the shyte Peter and Ali have had lets just send ALi over after 1/2 a bottle of Tequilla...lol

Good news story Thomas..

Regards

Steven

Thomas, I am glad it all worked out for Thunderjet to get their boat back.

Steven you are so naughty - when you come here to go sturgeon fishing with Peter, and I and Mike - you may just get the chance to see me after 1/2 bottle Tequilla - I don't think I am that scary oh wait maybe I am

Thanks for making me giggle - it has been tough - my naivity shows thru when I am so shocked at how people can be so callus as to hurt others by theft

Jetboater
05-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Mark, Mark, Mark, we have names.......

mark
05-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Mark, Mark, Mark, we have names.......

Ahhhh very nice!!! So justice will be served! :evil: