PDA

View Full Version : Prince George, Quesnel, Mcleese Lake --- anywhere unthawed yet?

beeker
05-07-2008, 05:40 PM
So my buddy and I are situated in prince george right now and are looking for a weekend camping / fishing tripthis upcoming weekend ... we are willing to travel as far south as williams lake if necessary; however, just looking for suggestions to lakes that are belly boat friendly and are forsure unthawed.

looking forward to your responses,

Beeker

srupp
05-07-2008, 05:44 PM
hmmm Resevoir lake 7 kms north of Williams lake on the highway, Dewar lake..Horsefly rd 13 kms..on cornor of SPOKEN lk rd..Dragon Lake @ Quesnel...Forest Lake 20 kms north of Williams Lake Lynes Creek rd....10 kms in hang a right 3 kms further....ALL are open .....all are belly boat friendly...

Steven

Bowzone_Mikey
05-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Nukai in the Hoof,

Cobb half way to the hoof

theres another lake near the hoof that I like its down kenny dam road ..I just cant think of it right now

south bad ..west way better

Sideofabarn
05-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Hey Mikey has cobb iced off?

killman
05-07-2008, 07:09 PM
A guy at my work said west and clucuz(spelling) still had ice.

Bowzone_Mikey
05-07-2008, 07:24 PM
I have been told so .. i havent been out .... But Cobb is small and relitivly warm so it doesnt surprise me

Ambush
05-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Do you mean "unthawed" as in frozen again? Or thawed, as in the ice is gone? Actually, try Dragon Lake just south of Quesnel. 11 lb. rainbow caught last week by a local. Can't eat'em from there, but fun to catch. Good luck.