PDA

View Full Version : I am going Sturgeon Fishing again

newhunterette
05-02-2008, 04:15 PM
HEHEHE while Peter is away I am gonna play.......................................I mean while Peter is having his Man's retreat this weekend I get to go Sturgeon fishing again - hopefully get the big one that pulls me overboard this time

provided my nephew remembers he is taking Peter's cousin's wifey to Whistler in the morning otherwise I guess no fishing for me :( it will be back to the MALL (who invented MALLS)

rocksteady
05-02-2008, 04:28 PM
So if you catch a big brute, do you plan to "cuddle" with it like you did the last one?????

In some countries that's probably illegal....:eek::eek:

newhunterette
05-02-2008, 04:36 PM
So if you catch a big brute, do you plan to "cuddle" with it like you did the last one?????

In some countries that's probably illegal....:eek::eek:

be more like the big one cuddling me - I will be in the water with it hehehehehehe:redface: I am only 5'2" if I catch a 6' or bigger sturgeon chances are I am swimming with it

Leaseman
05-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Rocksteady...
From what I understand, Alison has a secret bait...something to do with personal floatation device(s)...these seem to attract the bigger, more mature fish, which of course is what she wants....:lol:

newhunterette
05-03-2008, 07:05 PM
wohoooooooooo Success again - Mike is awesome - I was able to get 2 babies - a 2 footer and a 2.5 footer and then bam bam 5 footer - what a rush

and yes I have pictures and yes I am still the sturgeon hugger :)
will post as soon as I download the pics :)

thanks again Mike for another awesome day and memories - fishing in the rain is a blast

Alison
(Peter is gonna be so jealous) heheheheh

newhunterette
05-03-2008, 09:29 PM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x185/ioarana/fishing%20shots/DSC_0041.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x185/ioarana/fishing%20shots/DSC_0014.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x185/ioarana/fishing%20shots/DSC_0012.jpg

Leaseman
05-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Definately was a damp, but fun day!!! Great lunch as usual Alison!!

I was bone tired from watching you fish all day yesterday.... everyone bailed on me today (read as sleeping in!), so it is a day to strip and wash the boat...:eek:

You (and your family) are welcome on our boat anytime Alison!

srupp
05-04-2008, 09:12 AM
hmmm "strip...and wash the boat " hmmmm really dont mind what ya do on your own time there fella..but did ya have to tell us about going out to "strip" sheeesh just what will Alies other half think..;)

Looks like the usual PERFECT trip with LEASEMAN..well done Mike..

Great fish Ali..

Steven

Poguebilt
05-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Good job "mom" nice to see you out having fun!!

newhunterette
05-04-2008, 10:16 AM
heheheheheh got Mikes jacket all fish slimed again lol - better his than mine :)

woke up this morning and couldnt figure out why my legs hurt so much then I looked and massive bruises from the fishing rod - seems the bigger the sturgeon the bigger my bruises lol

Steven, when you come down - we will take ou2 boat and mike's boat and have a blast of a time

srupp
05-04-2008, 11:08 AM
its a deal Ali this working 14 hours a day for 9 days is getting OLD real fast...but I DO enjoy the fishing reports and the sturgeon photos..and seeing Mikes jacket get slimed.......

Steven

Leaseman
05-05-2008, 06:20 AM
Yeah, its bad.... my hunting/fishing jacket is going to get worn out with all the washings to get rid of the sturgeon slime.... :eek:.... their slime is kinda funny as when it dries... it is real shiny and silver in color...

Leaseman
05-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Stevie....

Yes the boat got "stripped" down (emptied), but I won't do it again in front of the house (on the street) again....

I had several neighbors come over to chat (one hour gone!)... then I have 4 cars stop and try to hire me to take them fishing!....Must have been my good looks....:roll:... Even a neighbor offered me $700.00 to take him and a couple of buddies out, said that is what it cost him last time and going with me it wouldn't matter how much beer he consumed as he knew that they would be dropped off at his door!!!

ianwuzhere
05-05-2008, 07:20 AM
beauty pix! Thats one fish ive never caught! Maybe this year...