PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly hunters

srupp
04-05-2008, 10:31 PM
I mistakenly deleted my computer messages..:roll: and in doing so DELETED the list of GRIZZLY hunters and black bear hunters I had been doing map work for....:eek: WELL I have sorted out 7 black bear hunters and their maps..and 4 grizzly hunters..:biggrin:

However I STILL have some maps and info for ????for area 5 :15 just cant remember who???I know WHO is 5-15 D but not the other lucky individual...

and I have the 2 coastal hunters info packages...thats done..

Steven

grizzly_taker
04-06-2008, 01:14 AM
What kind of map work are you doing?

srupp
04-06-2008, 07:46 AM
trails..slides..feeding areas bedding areas..and areas I have hunted extensively and seen bears that hold good bear populations for spring hunts..I only know the cariboo highlands..and coastal area for bears..as i have hunted both areas for 30 years..and guided the cariboo mts..just trying to help...

Steven

Beardy
04-06-2008, 10:01 AM
You wouldn't have such a nice map for 7-38 would ya (for grizz that is)? ;) That would be awesome

BigBanger
04-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Id hate to jump on ya but do you happin to know much about the blackies on the sunshine coast?

srupp
04-06-2008, 05:45 PM
LMAO..the exact individual who I needed to contact called me this afternoon...:tongue: awww life is good..so I have everyone all lined up..

BEARDY sorry no..:oops: just generic information based on many years of G bear stalking...

BigBanger nope...one year SOON I am going back coastal black bear hunting maybe hopefully Vancouver Island..

Steven

Beardy
04-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks anyways... if you need me to collect information for your maps when I go, let me know! I'm really interested in what you're doing... been doing lots of GIS at school for my research. I'm taking a big interest in making maps!