PDA

View Full Version : What you think ?

Dannybuoy
04-01-2008, 04:42 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii308/Dannybuoy_bucket/whitetail001Small.jpg

hotload
04-01-2008, 05:48 PM
I think they are real nice. Did you just find them or did you just reach on top of my, or I mean your beer fridge in the shed and blow the dust off and put them on here? Too bad they weren't just sheds, the big guy would be bigger for you this year. Remember if there is other big ones where you found those, I know this great big pack mule, that would be glad to help, drag, pull, or carry

Thunderstix
04-01-2008, 05:50 PM
I think they are beautiful.

mark
04-01-2008, 05:51 PM
I think its a whitetale, Id certainly plug em!

rocksteady
04-01-2008, 05:52 PM
I think they were poached, because of the evidence of the bullet hole in the skull plate.....:smile::smile: Big boy must have been shot at night in a spotlight, cause everyone knows those big bucks don't show them selves in the daytime...

Beautiful whitey rack, lets here the story..Saskatchewan??

Dannybuoy
04-01-2008, 05:59 PM
I think they are real nice. Did you just find them or did you just reach on top of my, or I mean your beer fridge in the shed and blow the dust off and put them on here? Too bad they weren't just sheds, the big guy would be bigger for you this year. Remember if there is other big ones where you found those, I know this great big pack mule, that would be glad to help, drag, pull, or carry

Yup on the fridge , The area i got this guy is now off-limits . Darn urban sprall . There was a bigger one taken by the property owner after it was off limits to me, it made one of the big buck mags , 184 typ I think .
This little guy was just 145 , needed a little more spread to score higher

Dannybuoy
04-01-2008, 06:04 PM
I think they were poached, because of the evidence of the bullet hole in the skull plate.....:smile::smile: Big boy must have been shot at night in a spotlight, cause everyone knows those big bucks don't show them selves in the daytime...

Beautiful whitey rack, lets here the story..Saskatchewan??

Nope not poached ,Good eye though rocksteady . I didnt want to shoot it up anymore , so i popped it in the head to finish it off . I hit it a bit high the first shot , broke its back .
Its a local Okanagan buck . I got another one near the same place as well , a little lower score but alot prettier (5pt) so I had that one mounted

sawmill
04-01-2008, 06:42 PM
I like it,a 6x6,bet he was a pretty bugger walking around.Nice deer.

hotload
04-01-2008, 07:04 PM
I remember the skull and antlers,blurrily, but for reasons that are obvious I barely remember that fridge. I do remember doing up about 160 bq'd steaks though. GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!

Dannybuoy
04-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Heh heh Yeah , Wally says you and Bam-Bam must have polished off 1/2 of them .
P.S. I still have your white hat (want to see the pic)

hotload
04-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Hahahahahah, oh ya that hat, NOPE. All yours brother. Camo it up and use for hunting. Maybe Wally could throw a badge on it and wear it to work. I will P.M. you when it gets closer but I want to talk to 1 of you 2 about possibly 3 waying on a moose draw, better odds. I'll do all the work and you just reap the rewards?????

hunter1947
04-02-2008, 02:22 AM
Nice buck ,I would say he would score around the 155 mark.

tufferthandug
04-02-2008, 08:34 AM
First of all great buck! Maybe it's the picture, but I would say that buck would gross a lot higher than 145?

Mr. Dean
04-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Nope not poached ,Good eye though rocksteady . I didnt want to shoot it up anymore , so i popped it in the head to finish it off . I hit it a bit high the first shot , broke its back .
Its a local Okanagan buck . I got another one near the same place as well , a little lower score but alot prettier (5pt) so I had that one mounted
I love mounts, lets see it!

308Lover
04-02-2008, 09:58 AM
I think they were nailed up in someon's garden, and you stole them. Shame on you.LOL