PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Sunday...

Leaseman
03-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Looks like we have 3 boats heading out from Fishbc on Sunday to take some interior boys sturgeon fishing for their second time.... Their first time being today with an 8 hour guided service......:smile:

The only problem is they hooked and landed 18 fish today.....:eek:
3 guys, 8 hours, 18 fish is a great sturgeon day..... especially this time of year....

Of course we feel no pressure right......:roll:

Report to follow Sunday night...... unless I need more time to pad the story.....

Best part is I have thrown in a bunch of prizes....I think we will have a mini derby .......:wink:

srupp
03-30-2008, 10:06 AM
WOWZER !!!When Mike goes fishing he REALLY goes fishing...had the PLEASURE of fishing with him..TOP NOTCH GUY. Whoever went today will have a BLAST !!Thomas also is a SUPERB knowlegable fisherman and PRIMO guide from TNT Marine...dont think there is a sturgon hole he dont know..

Jealous in the pond

Elmer FuddRuppster

Leaseman
03-31-2008, 07:30 AM
Well Elmer....

Put the jealousy away.....:sad:

We had a great day once the weather started to perk up late morning.... we ended up with four boats, 10 rods fishing side by side....

We attacked 6+ of the best stgurgeon holes (for this time of year!), used all the best baits and had a blast!!!!

We did end up making it a mini derby and the winner was one of the lads from Kelowna!!!

Biggest fish to the boat???.... a 4" bullhead......:shock:

We lost several (3) fish due to poor hook sets on our boat, it was probably the quietest day that I have ever seen from my boat, never mind 4 boats!!! First time skunked in recent memory.......

Wonder how soon the interior boys want to come fish again with us locals????

The beer flowed freely for some and there was a lot of laughs, all in all a great day and met somemore great people!!!!

Mike

p.s. can you believe that one of the boats showed up with a bbq and didn't cook for us all.....:frown:......geez wonder if you all can guess who would have gourmet "dog" on the water.....:smile:

srupp
03-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Mike...how did ya manage that 4" bullhead without a ACCURATE REEL ???

Spneding time on the water with great people is THE point the sturgon are the bonus...beer????hmmm and I didnt smell it from here??Im slipping..

Steven

newhunterette
04-01-2008, 07:00 AM
Hey now I offered to cook a smokie up for y'all but ya had to figure out how to get it from my boat to your boat - I saw how those guys were throwing the deer pepperoni and missing - wasn't my fault ya didnt bring ur boat a little closer for the food hehehehehe

it was a really fun day - I even got in a little nap hehehehhe

Peter enjoyed meeting everyone as did Chris - I had a great time - was wonderful medicine to be on the water

only wish my camera battery had been charged grrrrrrrrrrrr but I did manage a few shots before it died on me so I will post them up :)

Alison

Leaseman
04-01-2008, 07:33 AM
No more deer pepperoni for those boys.....:roll:...although the pepperoni throw started well after the beer "toss"....

Yup, fun was had by all....need to do one of those when srupp comes down....any longer a day than Sunday and we might have needed a medic...:-D

srupp
04-01-2008, 10:50 AM
OK Im sober now..wheres the NEXT pepperoni toss...

Leaseman
04-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Sober doesn't work Steve... the only on sober is the guide (me), so blackmail pics can be taken..... maybe bring your brother along Steve.... could be fun....:shock:

srupp
04-01-2008, 06:14 PM
hmmmtriedtocallyoubutyourneverthere...

Steven