PDA

View Full Version : sitka rain gear

trail blazer
03-09-2008, 09:33 PM
I saw some sitka rain gear at the outdoor show and really liked the look of it, was wondering if anybody on here tried the stuff and if you did , what did you think of it, aside from the price. thanks

Dirty
03-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Looks awesome I am going to get some! I want the vest and pants specifically I already have a good jacket. Hub Sports and Reliable Gun will be exclusive dealers in the lower mainland.

cmfic1
03-19-2008, 07:50 AM
I was on the AK Pen. hunting Brown Bear last fall, and a few of the guides use it. A couple had Rivers West & one had Swazi..........These boys know what works, i f I didnt have Rivers West, I would buy Sitka.

BlacktailStalker
03-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Sitka Down Pour series is the best.
Doesnt make you sweat as much as rivers west.
I have the whole Sitka line down pour, 90% and mountain gear and speak from experience. Not a fan of the new mountain pants though, I liked the design last year better, wish I bought two pairs.
The Sitka hats suck though, poor quality.

Thunderstix
03-19-2008, 11:37 AM
Sitka Down Pour series is the best.
Doesnt make you sweat as much as rivers west.
I have the whole Sitka line down pour, 90% and mountain gear and speak from experience. Not a fan of the new mountain pants though, I liked the design last year better, wish I bought two pairs.
The Sitka hats suck though, poor quality.
If those are the expedition pants, 3Rivers has them on clearance for $139.00.

bwhnter
03-19-2008, 12:50 PM
I heard that you shouldn't get to close to an open flame as it burns well. I don't know this first hand but it might be something to ask your distributer.